Visiting historic RCA Studio B where the legendary Elvis Presley, Jim Reeves, Dolly Parton, Roy Orbison, The Everly Brothers, and hundreds of other famous singers made their recordings. It will give you goosebumps.
One of Titans bestselling itineraries, this two-week Southern USA tours put the focus on the region’s rich cultural heritage. As well as delving into the Deep South’s Civil Rights history, you will uncover its musical roots as you visit Nashville, Memphis, and New Orleans – the birthplaces of jazz, blues, country, and rock ‘n’ roll. A real highlight of the Deep South tour is the evening at the Grand Ole Opry – a radio show since 1925, now hosting legends and contemporaries of country, bluegrass, folk, and gospel on its Nashville stage.
- Southern USA
- 1 to 13 Oct 2024
- Go Your Own Way
This is a dedicated Solo Traveller Departure
Dates – 1 to 13 October 2024
Price from $9184 Solo Occupancy throughout
- Based on departure 1 October 2024
- A deposit of $600 is required within 7 days of booking
- Finals are due 5 July 2024
- Prices and Itinerary are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply both from the Supplier and Travel with Me
- Cancellations prior to final payment will incur loss of deposit and after final payment, Cancellation fees will be charged on a sliding scale up to 100%
- Please ask your Travel with Me, Consultant, for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive and Private Journeys
- Please ensure you have a current passport with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond the return date of your journey.
- Flights are not included
- Tour operated and Escorted by Titan Travel
Tour Highlights - 15 Excursions & Visits
- Tours of Atlanta; Jack Daniel’s Distillery; Nashville; Memphis; Frogmore Cotton Plantation; and Montgomery (including Hank Williams Museum)
- One-way journey up to Lookout Mountain aboard the Incline Railway
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Studio B, Nashville
- An evening at the Grand Ole Opry
- Entrance to Graceland with Elvis Experience Tour