An ideal voyage for travelers seeking new, off-the-beaten path destinations.
Immerse yourself in new cultures as you travel from splendid Budapest to dynamic Bucharest, discovering the best that the revitalized nations of Eastern Europe have to offer along the way.
Gaze in wonder at the lofty spires of Hungary’s Parliament Building as it rises majestically above the Danube in Budapest. Sit down for friendly, intimate meals with farmers in Croatia and enthusiastic locals in Bulgaria. Uncover scores of little-known treasures and step back in time to investigate the history and legends along the Danube.
Who will love this cruise? Explorers wishing to discover ancient lands and modern multicultural cities. Photographers, amateur archaeologists, connoisseurs of regional cuisines, and anyone who loves beautiful and mysterious locales.
- Luxury Cruise Budapest to Bucharest
- 20- 29 September 2024
- Exclusive Journey (EJ)
20- 29 September 2024
Budapest to Bucharest
7 nights on board SS Beatrice
2 nights Hotel in Bucharest
Price from $7999 pp Twin Share/From $11844 SOLO for Classic
Price from $9599 pp Twin Share/From $14244 Solo for French Balcony
Price from $10199 pp Twin Share/From $15144 Solo for Deluxe French Balcony
Discounts to be applied
- $300 p/person group discount
- $300 p/person if travelled with anyone from the Travel Corporation Group (Trafalgar Tours/Insight Vacations/Luxury Gold/Costsaver/Contiki/Adventure World Travel)
Join Travel with Me Director, Annette Porter, on one of the most beautiful ships on the European waterways, bringing all-inclusive luxury river cruising to an entirely new level.
We had a group booked and ready to go for 2020, which of course never happened, so we are putting it out there again for 2024.
We are working on a 10 day land itinerary from Bucharest to Budapest that will be an optional extension for those wanting to see a little more, before the cruise. Stay tuned and details will be ready soon.
Here are some of the reasons why we have chosen Uniworld, all of which were on the mark when we cruised the Bordeaux Region in 2017 with Uniworld.
No request is too large, no detail is too small
The Most All-Inclusive
Elevating all-inclusive luxury river cruising to an entirely new level
Enjoy exquisite regionally inspired cuisine
Well-being for mind, body & spirit
Each Uniworld ship is a luxurious floating boutique hotel
Carefully Curated Experiences
Shore excursions for every traveller type
Commitment to Sustainability
We make travel matter to protect the planet, people and wildlife
Our Guiding Visionary—Bea Tollman
A history of excellence in hospitality
Benefits for Guests
River Heritage Club Loyalty Program
- Fully escorted, Exclusive Travel with Me Journey, subject to min numbers
- Based on departure 20 September 2024
- Price is based on twin share
- A deposit of 12% of fare is required after 7 days of booking
- Finals are due 10 May 2024
- Prices and Itinerary are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply both from Uniworld Cruises and Travel with Me
- Deposits are non refundable and cancellation fees are up to 100% depending on the notice of cancellation.
- Gold Seal Protection is advised and must be paid at the same time as the deposit. Cost is $199 and conditions are below
- Please ask your Travel with Me, Consultant, for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive and Private Journeys
- Please ensure you have a current passport with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond the return date of your journey.
Gold Seal Protection ($199)
Uniworld River Cruises (Australia) Pty. Ltd. administers the Gold Seal Protection Program “the GSP Program”). This program is available for purchase for $199 per person. Under this program Uniworld River Cruises (Australia) Pty. Ltd will provide guests with 100% of the Uniworld River Cruises (Australia) Pty. Ltd cancellation penalties in the form of a future cruise credit certificate, should a guest need to cancel their cruise/tour for any reason at time prior to 90 days before scheduled cruise/tour date. Cancellation penalties are reimbursed in the form of a Uniworld Cruise Certificate allowing guests a two (2) year credit to travel with Uniworld River Cruises (Australia) Pty. Ltd at a later date. Please note that to be eligible for the “Gold Seal Protection”, guests must enrol and pay for the program at the time the original deposit is paid. The certificate is issued in the event of cancellation and is valid for travel within two years from the date of issue, is non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash. Uniworld River Cruises (Australia) Pty. Ltd “Gold Seal Protection” does not cover rail components of itineraries or airfares purchased through Uniworld River Cruises (Australia) Pty. Ltd or independently.
- 5 countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia
- 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Group Transfers are included on arrival and departure days (please see terms and conditions for transfer guidelines)
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture