Welcome to our Christmas & Cocos Island Trip.
Are you looking for an amazing vacation to two of the most beautiful islands in the world? Look no further! Travel with Me is the perfect trip for you. Our Christmas and Cocos Island trip is a one-of-a-kind experience that will have you in awe of both islands’ stunning landscapes and thrilling adventures. With Travel with Me, you’ll be able to enjoy the best of what these two islands have to offer while staying safe and comfortable during your entire journey.
An exciting adventure awaits travelers on a trip to the Christmas and Cocos Islands with Travel with Me. A world-renowned travel agency that specialises in Solo Travel, Travel with Me offers exceptional tours and holiday packages that explore both of these islands in the Indian Ocean.
Christmas Island is a tropical paradise filled with lush rainforests, vibrant coral reefs, and tranquil beaches that are ideal for snorkeling and swimming. The island also offers fantastic views of the nearby Indian Ocean as well as an abundance of wildlife species including an incredible variety of crabs. With its stunning landscape, it’s no wonder why a holiday here is in high demand.
Meanwhile, nearby Cocos Islands provide a unique opportunity to explore its stunning beaches, snorkel in pristine waters teeming with incredible marine life, learn about its fascinating history, and take some well-deserved relaxation time.
Travel with Me has sourced comfortable accommodation throughout your stay on both islands as well as exclusive tours with experienced guides who will make sure you get the most out of your experience. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Read our Blog on Christmas and Cocos Islands
- Western Australia
- 30 April to 10 May 2024
- Private Journey (PJ)
30 April to 10 May 2024
Move Down for Pricing
Join us to experience these spectacular Islands. Although they are very different from each other, they are both truly incredible and deserve a visit at least once in your lifetime.
Christmas Island has some incredible wildlife, including the famous red crabs, large areas of ancient rainforest, and a very unique history. Cocos Islands are low lying coral atolls made up of 27 coral islands with only 2 that are inhabited. They are covered in coconut palms, enjoy visits from some amazing migratory birds and have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. This is a paradise for bird watching, diving, snorkeling, fishing, and kitesurfing.
We have chosen April for our next departure in order to avoid road closures with Crab migrations on Christmas Island, but when there should still be a little rain around it will mean we will still have some crab action. This time of year is also less humid than earlier in the year so a little is more comfortable touring around.
Join our adventure to Christmas and Cocos Islands and step into Paradise!
Are you ready to go where few have been?
Are you ready to get back to raw nature?
Are you ready for an experience so wild that it may force you to rethink your priorities in life?
Then don’t miss this incredible adventure with Travel with Me.
You will love this if you …….
- want to immerse in a wild and natural environment
- love an adventure
- can enjoy a big step outside your normal comfort zone
- are up for a real experience and not a tourist trail
- like a bit of a challenge
Warning – This is not for you if you…….
- Need a hairdryer before you can leave your hotel room
- Need fancy food and fancy wine to enjoy your holiday
- freak out when local wildlife, and critters, get too close
- Cant handle humid heat
- like to push buttons for room service
Please note that a reasonable level of fitness will be required for this tour as some of the walking trails can be slippery and will require navigating over tree roots and avoiding stepping on crabs. This tour will not be suitable for people with walking difficulties or limitations.
- Valid for departure 30 April 2024
- Price is based on twin share, Private rooms available for a small surcharge
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in
- Based on min group of 10 and a max group size of 13
- A deposit of $400 p/person is required within 7 days of booking
- The deposit is non-refundable
- Final payment due 10 February 2024
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Price and Itinerary are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for this journey to cover against unforeseen circumstances, ask us for a quote
Prices are always subject to change.
Accommodation Christmas Island: VQ3 – Lead in Hotel / Sunset – Hotel with Pool
Accommodation Cocos Islands – Cocos Beach Resort
Price $5290 pp Twin Share and $6250 SOLO – Standard room
Price $5350 pp Twin Share and $6370 SOLO – Ocean View Room – standard hotel
Price $5350 pp Twin Share and $6370 SOLO– Standard Room in a hotel with pool
Price $5550 pp Twin Share and $6750 SOLO – Ocean Front facing room in a hotel with pool
- All meals and touring included
- Private touring and around Christmas Island
- Team Lisa, Chris and Linda will be taking care of you throughout your stay on Christmas Island
- Nicknamed the "Galapagos of the Indian Ocean" you will discover some very unique wildlife and spectacular coral reefs on Christmas Island
- Boat Snorkeling trip *subject to weather
- Team Kylie and Ash will be taking care of you throughout your stay on the Cocos Islands
- A day on Direction Island
- Motorised Canoe Safari around the Southern Islands
- Snorkle in warm, crystal clear waters in one of the best locations in the world on the Cocos Islands
- Absolutely everything is included