We are super excited about securing this amazing deal with Uniworld for our Solo Travellers. Not only did we get a high discounted group rate on the Solo Supplement but we have also been promised 10 Staterooms for our Solo Travellers.
Travel with Me escorted a Uniworld Boutique Luxury Cruise to Bordeaux 2 years ago and we are all still talking about our amazing experience, here are some comments,
Our Uniworld Cruise was luxury from the start to the finish. The staff were absolutely fantastic and could not have done enough for you. The food was suburb and our cabin was very comfortable. Sandra
Our Uniworld Cruise was definitely 6 Star, The food, service and tours were all amazing. River Royale had it all! Our room had a large window, it was small but perfectly formed, Staff were amazing and nothing was too much trouble. Marjorie
This time we are cruising Eastern Europe, Bucharest to Budapest over 10 days.
So whats the deal? Well I am glad you asked, check this out……
$3000 discount off the Solo Supplement
$400 off per person with a minimum of 10 guests
$300 off if you have travelled with any Travel Corporation members, including Insight Vacations, Trafalgar Tours, Contiki, AAT Kings and Adventure World
Standard Solo Occupancy Price for Classic Stateroom $12609
Apply all discounts and this brings our starting price down to $8909, with min of 10 guests booked
Standard Twin Share price for Classic Stateroom $7799
Twin Share Discounts
- $400 group discount will apply with minimum of 10 Guests
- $300 off if you have travelled with any Travel Corporation members, including Insight Vacations, Trafalgar Tours, Contiki, AAT Kings and Adventure World
- $2000 p/p earlybird offer will apply if booked and deposited by 15th August 2019
- A further 10% discount will apply if paid in full at time of booking (offer ends 30 September 2019)
If all twin discounts are applicable then this brings the Classic price down to $4589 (if paying in full at time of booking)
“No request too large, no detail too small.” These are words we take to heart onboard every Uniworld ship. From creating one-of-a-kind ships that provide the perfect setting for your voyage, to ensuring that every detail of your time with us is flawlessly executed, we strive to go above and beyond to deliver a truly exceptional travel experience.
- Fully escorted by Travel with Me Director, Annette Porter, subject to minimum numbers
- 5 countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- 2 nights accommodation hotel Bucharest including Breakfast
- All meals on board
- Captains Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, speciality coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 7 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Let’s Go” and “Do as the Locals Do” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture
- Tour start date 2 July 2020
- Flights are not included in this package, we can however book any arrangements that you require
- A deposit of $500 is required within 7 days of booking. Once minimum numbers have been reached a total of 15% of fare will be required as Deposit and the final payment date will be 25 March 2020.
- Deposits are non refundable, cancellation and amendment fees do apply
- Please ask your Travel with Me Consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive tours
Want more time in Europe? Check out our Overland Tour from Berlin to Bucharest with G Adventures and National Geographic. This 16 Day private Travel with Me Journey will take you to destinations off the tourist trail through Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary and Romania – finishing in Bucharest on 2nd July 2020.