Our second departure is now ready. Don’t delay in booking this one as our first trip sold out in one week.
Annette will stay in Vietnam after the first departure and meet the second group at Hanoi airport on 16 April. This is one of our favorite journeys, a 12 day easy pace travel from Hanoi in the North to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in the South. An incredible adventure including everything you could wish for when visiting a new country – history, culture, people, ever changing scenery, best food on the planet, great markets…… A wonderful experience to share with new friends. Of course an overnight in Halong Bay on our own private boat has been included.
- 16 to 27 April 2024
- Exclusive Journey (EJ)
16 to 27 April 2024
Price from $4420 pp Twin Share and from $5430 Solo Occupancy
- Exclusive, fully escorted, Travel with Me Journey
- Price includes all flights * (subject to confirmation with Singapore Airlines)
- Based on departure 16 April 2024
- Maximum of 16 guests
- A deposit of $600 is required within 7 days of booking
- Finals are due 30 Jan 2024
- Prices and Itinerary are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Prices will be subject to exchange rate (USD) at the time of final payment
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply both from the Supplier and Travel with Me
- Cancellations prior to final payment will incur loss of deposit and after final payment, all monies are non refundable.
- Please ask your Travel with Me, Consultant, for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive and Private Journeys
- Please ensure you have a current passport with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond the return date of your journey.
- Visas are required and can be done as an E Visa prior to departure (approx $25USD)
Click below to see our Flyer
- Overnight Cruise on Halong Bay with our own private charter
- Tickets to Water Puppet show in Hanoi
- Fun Cooking class at Red Bridges Cooking School in Hoi An and tour through the morning market
- Time in beautiful Hoi An for eating, shopping and sightseeing
- Dinner in Hoi An overlooking the Bon River
- A guided tour out to the Cu Chi Tunnels