Watching the Taj Mahal change from dusky pink to alabaster white as the sun rises over India’s iconic masterpiece. Looking out for endangered tigers amongst the vine-covered ruins and misty lakes of Rajasthan’s Ranthambore National Park. Riding the rails past jagged peaks and lush pine forests on the Kalka-Shimla Toy Train – one of the most beautiful train journeys in the world.
This is a dedicated Solo Departure
As captivating as it can be confusing, India can be a difficult place to navigate. Accompanied by experienced guides, we can sit back and enjoy the ride as we traverse the jungles, deserts, and plateaux of Northern India. Six railway journeys, including a steam train on one of India’s UNESCO World Heritage Mountain Railways, take us from Delhi into the jeweled palaces of the Golden Triangle, ‘jungle book’ national park of Ranthambore, and Himalayan foothills of spiritual Shimla – covering off ancient forts, colourful bazaars, and tiger safaris along the way.
- 27 Nov 2024 to 11 Dec 2024
- Go Your Own Way
This is a Dedicated Solo Traveller Departure
Date: 27 November to 11 December 2024
Price from $4480 Solo Occupancy throughout
- Based on departure 27 November 2024
- A deposit of $600 is required within 7 days of booking
- Finals are due 22 August 2024
- Prices and Itinerary are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply both from the Supplier and Travel with Me
- Cancellations prior to final payment will incur loss of deposit and after final payment, Cancellation fees will be charged on a sliding scale up to 100%
- Please ask your Travel with Me, Consultant, for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive and Private Journeys
- Please ensure you have a current passport with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond the return date of your journey.
- Flights are not included
- Tour operated and Escorted by Titan Travel
Tour Highlights - 18 Excursions & Visits
- Guided tours of Old and New Delhi; Jaipur; Agra; Amritsar; Chandigarh; Shimla
- Six train journeys Delhi - Jaipur; Jaipur - Sawai Madhopur; Sawai Madhopur - Bharatpur; Delhi - Amritsar;
- Kalka - Shimla ('Toy Train'); Kalka - Delhi
- Visits to Amber Fort, Taj Mahal at sunrise; Wagah for changing of the guard ceremony; Golden Temple
- Two safaris in Ranthambore National Park