- Western Australia
- 4 March to 8 March 2024
- Exclusive Journeys (EJ)
4 March to 8 March 2024
Price from $2950pp Twin Share and from $3195 Solo
This was one of the best WA tours I have ever done as I saw so much and learnt so much about our food. This was my first Gems and it will not be my last as I have already booked for next Spring Gems – Sue
After two very successful Flavour Gems in 2022, we wanted to get our Summer Gems version out as soon as possible for 2023, so we can showcase all of our Trilogy of Gems. We have our Flavours & Gems of the Southern Forests (Summer), Truffles & Other Hidden Gems in the Southern Forests (Winter) and Spring Gems in the Southern Forests (hmmm….. Spring). In the same style as all our Gems, you will get to meet the locals who farm the land, the grape growers and winemakers who make some incredible wines (and Gins). You will hear their stories and understand their passion, you will visit their homes, walk their farms and enjoy their wonderful fresh produce, ultimately walking away with a deep understanding and admiration of this gorgeous and rich region of the world.
We have included many new experiences in our latest, Flavours & Gems of the Southern Forests and of course some exclusive and private dinners with the well-known local chefs. Get ready for an explosion of flavour with the fresh summer produce and world-class wines & gins. Get ready to feel connected to this awesome community in the Southern Forests where you will definitely want to return.
Thanks once again to Annette and Peter for organising and escorting us on this wonderful Gems tour. This Flavours & Gems of the Southern Forests tour name superbly describes our experiences – Denise
$2950 pp Twin Share and $3195 SOLO
- Based on departure 4 March 2024
- Subject to minimum numbers of 10 and max of 14
- Deposit of $300 due within 7 days of confirmation
- Final payment due 45 days prior to departure
- Itinerary and pricing are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Cancellation and Amendment fees will apply and can be up to 100%
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote
Please remember that we are visiting working farms and not tourist sites, therefore itinerary changes may occur due to their work commitments.
- A visit with Mikey and Allexa of Pemberton Honey
- Private Gin/Vodka and Wine Tasting at Ampersand Estates
- Private Donnelly River BBQ Sunset Cruise with Marron Entree
- Private Dinner and tasting at Silkwood Estate
- Tomato workshop with Chef George
- Feature farewell dinner at Two Little Blackbirds and Joe Ditri using the flavours of the Southern Forests.
- Meeting the farmers on their farms and learning about their produce