Boasting a stunning coastline that stretches over 12,500 km, expansive, arid deserts and an ancient forest of giant trees, it’s easy to see why travellers flock to Australia’s largest state, Western Australia. Explore the impressive wine regions, taste the delicious produce, hear the stories of our first inhabitants and be reacquainted with nature on this epic adventure.
From $5,995 pp, twin share
Single Supplement From $1,895
- Spend a full day exploring Rottnest Island, taking in the gorgeous
coastline, diverse plant life and adorable quokkas that call this island
- Discover nature in all its glory, as we explore the Cape Le Grand
National Park, from Frenchman Peak viewpoint, Thistle Cove and
Whistling Rock before trekking to the scenically beautiful Lucky Bay
beach, keep an eye out for.
- Tour the famous gold mining towns of Kalgoorlie and Boulder, visiting
museums, a brewery, test your skills at Two-Up and view the
enormous Super Pit. Photo Credit: Tourism Western Australia.
- Witness the immense, natural granite formation of Wave Rock, rising
15 metres high and breathtaking with its earthly, multi-toned colours.
Follow the trail, past the casuarina trees to the shallow rock cave of
Hippo’s Yawn. Photo Credit: Tourism Western Australia.
- Cruising out to the 105 islands that make up the Recherche Archipelago, we’ll pass by the stunning Lovers
Cove Beach, West Beach and Blue Haven, with a chance to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters,
amongst the local sea life.
- Bushwalk through the native wildlife as your guide points out traditional medicine plants, before entering the
extraordinary Ngilgi Cave where we’ll learn of the Dreaming legends.
- Be captivated as the silence is cut by the incredible sound of our guide playing the didgeridoo.
- Taste the flavours of the Swan Valley Gin Co Distillery, learning the secrets of gin making.
- Cross the scenicAvon Valley to a local camel dairy, where we’ll experience a guided tour with product samplings, before gazingat the night sky over a BBQ dinner.
• Small Group of maximum 20 people
• Orientation tour of Perth, including Kings Park, Federation Walkway and the State War Memorial Lookout
• Stop at WA’s oldest inland town, York
• Visit Wave Rock and Hippo’s Yawn
• See the mining town of Coolgardie, including the Goldfields Exhibition Museum, Ben Prior Park and the Lindsay Pit Lookout
• Discover the mines and museums of Kalgoorlie and Boulder
• Visit the Super Pit lookout, Two Up Shed, Chunky Timber workshop and the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Royal Flying Doctor Service
• View the Lake LeFroy salt lake from the Red Hill Lookout
• Stop at Dundas Rocks and Lone Grave
• Look out for fur seals, sea lions, dolphins and birdlife on a Scenic Wildlife Cruise from Esperance
• Explore Cape Le Grand National Park, including Thistle Cove, Whistling Rock and hike the Coastal Walk Trail to Lucky Bay
• Witness silo art in Ravensthorpe and Albany
• Visit Albany’s National ANZAC Centre and the Whaling Station Museum
• View The Gap and Natural Bridge rock formations
• Explore Porongurup National Park, including the Granite Skywalk
• Walk amongst the forest canopy at the Valley of the Giants on the Tree Top Walk
• Visit the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
• See the playful stingrays at Hamelin Bay
• Explore Mammoth Cave
• Visit wineries and sample local produce in Margaret River
• Venture inside Ngilgi Cave for a cultural tour, learning about Aboriginal Dreaming legends
• Stop in Busselton to view the iconic jetty
• Visit the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury
Spend a day exploring Rottnest Island, including a historic train ride, Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Oliver Hill Gun Fortification &
Tunnels, Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh
• Orientation tour of Fremantle including Fishing Boat Harbour, the WA Shipwrecks Museum, The Roundhouse and Whalers Tunnel
• Sample gin in the Swan Valley
• Tour the DromeDairy Camel Farm, with a BBQ dinner and stargazing
• All touring in full sized 46-seater air-conditioned coach (max group size 20)
• National Parks Pass
• 13 nights in 3-5 star hotels & motels
• Duxton Hotel, Perth
• Wave Rock Hotel, Hyden
• The Plaza Hotel, Kalgoorlie
• Comfort Inn Bay of Isles, Esperance
• Hilton Garden Inn, Albany
• Augusta Hotel, Margaret River (South)
• Pullman Bunker Bay Resort, Margaret River (North)
• Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges, Fremantle
• 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners, including group welcome and farewell dinners
In the itinerary, this symbol indicates 2+ hours of walking, often across uneven ground and in areas
of high altitude or heat and humidity.
At Bunnik Tours we don’t put specific age limits on our tours, but we also recognise some travellers may find our itineraries challenging.
We have a duty of care to all tour participants and the tour guides, so we do impose a firm policy on the level of fitness required by all our clients
to attempt to ensure your safety and the safety of other travellers on our tours.
At Bunnik Tours our goal is for all our travellers to enjoy their tour, not struggle through it! This is why we want to work with you to ensure you are on the best possible trip for your fitness level. We do reserve the right to refuse bookings if we feel that the requirements of the tour are too
Bunnik Tours are for independently minded travellers with good levels of mobility.
Traveller safety is our highest priority. Bunnik Tours’ has therefore adopted the covid safe travel protocols released by the Council of Australian Tour
Operators (CATO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) to ensure a high level of hygiene and safety on our tours. Bunnik Tours has
always practiced social distancing through our policy of using full sized coaches for small groups.
- Valid for departure multiple departures beginning in Nov 2021
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in.
- Deposit of $350 due within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable
- Payment in full must be received by the date(s) reflected on your invoice or 60 days prior to your departure, whichever dates comes first. Note: some trips may require payment earlier or in additional instalments and this will be advised with the booking confirmation.
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply, please ask us for full details
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
Peace of Mind when Travelling in Australia
For tours in Australia, we are offering a reduced deposit per person and a flexible amendment policy for your tour dates up to 28 days prior to departure. Speak to our consultants to find out more.