The below mentioned Terms and Conditions will apply in respect of the engagement of Travel with Me (“TWMe”) by the Customer and the Customer acknowledges and agrees that any services provided by TWMe are subject to the Customer’s acceptance of such Terms and Conditions:
1. TWMe advertises in local media and on the web to attract and to link up like minded Customers in special interest groups.
2.1 When the Customer engages the services of TWMe they agree to pay TWMe’s fee at the time of booking.
2.2 The Customer may pay by credit card or bank transfer or cheque.
3.1 TWMe will not be liable nor are the Customers or their personal representatives entitled to hold TWMe liable for any damages or loss suffered by the Customer or the estate of the Customer due to personal injury or death or to the goods of the Customer arising from any act of or omission by any person or persons introduced to the Customer by TWMe as a result of TWMe linking up the Customer with such persons in special interest groups.
3.2 The Customer acknowledges that such persons are not known to TWMe and TWMe does not make and is not obliged to make any enquiry in regard to such persons.
3.3 The Customer and their personal representatives accordingly release and hold TWMe harmless from any such claims of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising.
3.4 The Customer acknowledges and agrees that any release and indemnity given by the Customer and their personal representatives to TWMe under these Terms and Conditions shall cover any form of damage to goods, accident, personal injury or death either whilst in an aeroplane, in transit to and from the airport in Australia and at any destination where such special interest groups shall gather or be travelling together and such release shall apply to any and all medical and/or hospital expenses which may be incurred as a result thereof and such release may be pleaded in bar to any such claim by the Customer or their personal representative against TWMe.
3.5 It is compulsory for the Customer to take out suitable travel insurance as provided within the cost of travel either through TWMe or another recognised travel insurer acceptable to TWMe and the Customer acknowledges that they will maintain no claim against TWMe and limit any claim which they may make against the insurer to any amounts which may be covered under the insurance policies with any excess paid by the Customer in the event of any such claim.
4. TWMe reserves its right to change, cancel or modify itineraries or bookings if changed circumstances require them to do so or minimum numbers are not reached.
5. Reference to the word “Customer” shall include any one or more of the parties referred to in the schedule of details to which these terms and conditions are attached, which parties’ liability to TWMe shall be joint and several.
6. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that any travel arrangements and other services offered by TWMe in their capacity as a travel agent, shall be subject to the standard Terms and Conditions of their travel arm which Terms and Conditions the Customer will be obliged to accept before any such travel arrangements and/or services are concluded on behalf of the Customer.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon the Executors, Administrators and Heirs of the Customer.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the Laws in the State of Western Australia and/or Australia and the Customer agrees to submit to and adjudicate any claims the Customer may institute in the Courts of Australia.