Join Caseys Tours and Travel with Me on this adventure like no other!
With over 45 years of touring experience, they have the knowledge to host exciting, comfortable and safe tours throughout Australia. Casey Tours utilise their own vehicles and a team of drivers and hosts employed by Casey Tours. They coordinate all accommodation, attractions and meals directly, the team takes responsibility for all aspects of our passenger’s touring experience.
Day 1: ( Motel) Landing in Kununurra you are met by our friendly tour staff
and luxury 4WD coach. Settle into the Kununurra motel before dinner then stroll
over to Lilly Creek Lagoon to spot crocodiles patrolling the lagoon.
Day 2: ( Motel) OUt to Lake Argyle for an informative cruise on the lake,
with the chance to feed fish, spot freshwater crocs and swim. In the afternoon
we lower 98m to the bottom of the dam wall to board another cruise 55km along
the Ord River and Lake Kununurra back to our motel. Note: Lake Argyle and Ord
River Cruises included.
Day 3: ( Motel) TOptional morning flight over Lake Argyle and The
Bungles followed by time in and around Kununurra. A truly amazing place;
beautiful, fertile, interesting and relaxing. We tour through the irrigated fields
and visit the Stonecraft Gallery, Sandalwood Factory and Hoochery Tour
included. Scenic Flight not included, approx $320.
Day 4: ( Ensuited Safari Tent) North to Wyndham on the Gulf of
Cambridge and the main port between Broome and Darwin. This town has had a
boom and bust history dating back to the Halls Creek gold rush. IN the afternoon
we wind through Cockburn Ranges and the splendour of the East Kimberley and
reach the Bungle Bungle camp at the start of the Spring Creek Track.
Day 5: ( Ensuited Safari Tent) Taking the windy track into
Purnululu National Park to visit The Bungle Bungle Range with an elevation as
high as 578m the famous sandstone domes are unusual and visually striking
with their striped in alternating orange and grey bands. The banding of the
domes is due to differences in clay content and porosity of the sandstone layers.
Take the hike into Cathedral Gorge and along Piccaninny Creek. Return to our
accommodation, sit around our camp fire absorbing the beauty of the outback.
Note: Park entry included.
Day 6: (Ensuited Safari Tent) Optional morning helicopter flight from
the camp over the ground we covered yesterday and a large section of Mabel
Downs Station. Crossing the Ord River for the last time to reach Halls Creek, one
of the early settlements of the Kimberley, now the northern end of the Tanami
Track and Canning Stock Route. Through the Mueller Ranges and Mary Pool to
check into the Fitzroy Crossing Resort. Note: Helicopter not included, approx
Day 7: (Ensuited Safari tent) North to the Napier Range and Windjana
Gorge for lunch before a wander along the Lennard River with a great number of
crocodiles basking on the sandbanks in the sun. Skirting the Oscar Range to
Tunnel Creek, we have the opportunity to walk through this 750m, 15m wide
and up to 12m high tunnel; one of WA’s most interesting natural features. Enjoy
an evening bush BBQ in the beautiful Napier Ranges before returning to Fitzroy
Crossing. Note: Park entry included.
Day 8: (Motel) Morning cruise on the Fitzroy River through Geike Gorge.
The Fitzroy River runs 733km from high in the King leopold Ranges to the mouth
in King Sound. Return to town fro lunch then our last section of the Great
Northern Highway to the Pearl of the Kimberley, broome. Note: River Cruise
Day 9: (Motel) A relaxing day touring Broome including Chinatown,
the Port, Gantheaume Point finishing up at feeding time at Malcolm Douglas
Crocodile Park. Note: Croc Park included
Day 10(FB) A relaxing morning on the blue water and white sand of Cable Beach,
returning home having fallen in love with the Kimberley.
Adult: $5050 Twin Share
Senior: $4990 Twin Share
Single Supplement: $900
- Airfares to Kununurra and from
- 9 Nights Motel Accommodation
- All Dinners, All Breakfasts & 2
- Explore Gantheaume Point
- Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile
- Cruise Fitzroy River & Geikie
- Lunch at Windjana Gorge
- Walk Tunnel Creek
- BBQ Dinner at the Napier Ranges
- Travel through Mary Creek and
- Cross the Ord River
- Stay at Bungle Bungle Caravan
- Explore Purnululu National Park
- Walk the impressive Cathedral
- Cruise Lake Argyle & Ord River
- Visit the Hoochery Distillery
- Valid for departure 04 June 2021
- Deposit of $350 due within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable
- Final payment due 60 days prior to departure
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- UPDATED JAN 2021
The Firm reserves the right without previous notice to the passenger to cancel or withdraw any tour and in such event, the full sum paid by the passenger shall be returned to the passenger and upon tendering the same all liability of the firm to the passenger shall cease.SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION RULES:
Under the following situations you will be offered a full refund of your fare;
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to a government travel ban or government directed border closure related to cross area, border, region or territory travel.
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to mandatory quarantine or self-isolation requirements related to cross area, border, region or territory travel imposed on you.
• You or your travelling companion are diagnosed with coronavirus and you have to your cancel your trip.
• You or your travelling companion are permanently employed as a healthcare worker, residential care worker or law enforcement officer, and your or their pre-approved leave is cancelled by the employer due to coronavirus.
- UPDATED JAN 2021