Casey Tours run a fleet of coaches, operating a variety of tours from single-day tours within WA to extended tours through some of Australia’s most remote and fascinating regions.
With over 45 years of touring experience, they have the knowledge to host exciting, comfortable and safe tours throughout Australia. Casey Tours utilise their own vehicles and a team of drivers and hosts employed by Casey Tours. They coordinate all accommodation, attractions and meals directly, the team takes responsibility for all aspects of our passenger’s touring experience.
20 May 2022
22 June 2022
19 July 2022
(MD, Motel) Travel via Albany Highway to Williams then through Kojonup for lunch. To Albany for a afternoon tour then to Mount Clarence and The National ANZAC Centre on Mount Adelaide. Note: Entry to ANZAC Centre included.
(FB, MD, Motel) Out to Torndirrup National Park to view the recently redeveloped Gap & Natural Bridge. Visit Albany Regional Wildflower Garden, Australian Wildlife Park and Albany’s Historic Whaling Station. Cheynes Beach Whaling Company was the last whaling company to cease operations in Australia, closing in 1978. The display includes an intact whale processing factory, whale chasing ship and 3D displays. Note: Tondirrup and Wildflower, Wildlife and Whaling Station Entry included.
(FB, MD, Motel) Departing Albany we have a delightful time in Bremer Bay visiting the town, the very beautiful beaches and river mouth. It is on to Jerramungup and Ravensthorpe before we reach Esperance for two nights.
(CB, MD, Motel) A full day in Esperance commences with a boat cruise in the harbour and nearby stunning islands. After lunch enjoy some free time to explore Esperance. We take a delightful trip along the coast, Twilight Drive and return to Esperance via Pink Lake. Note: Boat Cruise included.
(CB, MD Motel) North via Salmon Gums to Norseman where over 100 tonne of Gold has been taken out of the ground here since 1892. Continuing through Coolgardie, once the third largest town in WA, to Kalgoorlie for three nights.
(CB, PD, Motel) We have a tour of Kalgoorlie and Boulder with a visit to the Super Pit lookout and the famous Two Up Ring. Free time for lunch before we finish up the day with the Museum of The Goldfields, showcasing the rich history of the Eastern Goldfields.
(CB, MD, Motel) Off to see the old Ghost Towns to the north, starting in Broad Arrow before Menzies, mining here in 1894-1901 saw 10,000 people trying their luck, by 1905 most had left to try again elsewhere. From Menzies we head west to the world-renowned Antony Gormley 51 metal statues on Lake Ballard. Return to Kalgoorlie.
(CB) Departing from the Kalgoorlie Railway terminal early we relax aboard the Prospector Train through the goldfields and wheatbelt, along the Avon River and down the Darling Scarp into the East Perth Railway Station.
Adult: $2450 Twin Share
Senior: $2390 Twin Share
Single Supplement: $620
- Lake Ballard Art Installation
- Esperance Boat Cruise
- Super Pit in Kalgoorlie
- National ANZAC Centre
- Torndirrup National Park
- Historic Whaling Station
- Australian Wildlife Park
- Regional Wildflower Garden
- Kalgoorlie to Perth Train Journey
- Motel Accommodation
- 7 evening meals, 7 breakfasts
- Valid for departure 18 April, 20 May, 22 June, 19 July 2022
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in.
- Deposit of $350 due within 1 day of booking
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Final payment due within 24 hours of deposit as this is a last min departure
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- UPDATED JAN 2021
The Firm reserves the right without previous notice to the passenger to cancel or withdraw any tour and in such event, the full sum paid by the passenger shall be returned to the passenger and upon tendering the same all liability of the firm to the passenger shall cease.SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION RULES:
Under the following situations you will be offered a full refund of your fare;
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to a government travel ban or government directed border closure related to cross area, border, region or territory travel.
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to mandatory quarantine or self-isolation requirements related to cross area, border, region or territory travel imposed on you.
• You or your travelling companion are diagnosed with coronavirus and you have to your cancel your trip.
• You or your travelling companion are permanently employed as a healthcare worker, residential care worker or law enforcement officer, and your or their pre-approved leave is cancelled by the employer due to coronavirus.
- UPDATED JAN 2021
Meal Codes and Descriptions
CAB – Camp Breakfast; Cereal, toast, tea & coffee.
BB – Breakfast Boxes; Each room is given a box with all the requirements for cereal and toast.
CB – Continental Breakfast; Provided at motel or at attraction.
FB – Fully Cooked Breakfast; Provided by motel or attraction.
PL – Picnic Lunch; Meat, salads, tea & coffee. Could also be Sausage sizzle or hot dogs.
CAD – Camp Dinner; Supplied by Casey Tours staff, Usually includes, soup, bbq, vegetables, desert.
PD – Picnic Dinner; Examples include Fish & Chips on Cable Beach or a Sausage sizzle at Uluru.
RD – Restaurant Dinner; Provided at a club, bistro or other establishment.
MD – Motel Dinner; Two or three course evening meal. Provided at the motel.