Tour Departure Friday 30 October 2020
Travel with Me has gotten together with local tour company Luxury Outback Tours to offer you an amazing West Australian experience!
The City of Geraldton has established itself as a trendy and diverse seaside city with the emergence of cold-brew coffee, great food, street-art and arts festivals, shopping for coloured pearls, and indigenous drive trails.
Just 60km off the coast, the Abrolhos Islands is Geraldton’s very own aquatic playground – one of Australia’s top spots for fishing, diving, windsurfing and swimming, or just relaxing on white sandy beaches. The Islands are only the second location in Australia to be awarded a Hope Spot location by Mission Blue, whose role is to determine vital ecosystems and ignite support to safeguard them as marine protected areas. Whilst in Geraldton purchase the unique coloured pearl and learn about the aquaculture operations on the Islands.
This is not your typical large scale tour, Luxury Outback Tours was formed in 2000 by Sylvia Mills with a passion to show visitors Western Australia in a personalised small group environment in luxury 4WD vehicles. This is Western Australia’s Ultimate Bespoke Small Group Adventures.
Lancelin | Dongara | Northampton | Kalbarri | Geraldton
This small group tour is run by Luxury Outback tours
- Scenic flight out to Abrolhos Island to snorkel
- Morning tea on the beach or soak in the natural environment
- Fly over Pink Lake Hutt Lagoon
- Visit awesome Skywalk at Kalbarri NP
- Experience fabulous accommodation and delicious food
$3,425.00 per person Double Twin Share
- Accommodation- The Gerald 3 Nights
- All Meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Entry Fees
- Scenic Flight Half Day Tour over Pink Lake Hutt Lagoon and Abrolhos Islands
- National Parks-Kalbarri NP Skywalk, Nambung NP Pinnacles
- Tour and Tasting Illegal Tender Dongara
- Morning teas as described
- All Alcohol beverages, sundowners, other soft drinks not listed, personal water, snacks. Items of a personal nature.
- NOTE we do require each participant to be able to get in and out of our vehicles unassisted. To handle their own luggage unassisted.
- Participants must be able to get in and out unaided of small aircraft for scenic are flights which are featured in some of our tours.
- We are unable to cater for walking frames or other walking aides except for walking sticks. ( if you need to have walking aides etc the tour reverts to private tour and fees do apply) .
- Our vehicles do have step boards attached which affords ease of getting in and out of the vehicle unassisted.
Terms and Conditions:
- A minimum of 2 persons required for tours to run
- a non-refundable deposit of $810 per twin share and $875 per single at time of booking
- Outstanding balance is to be paid no less than 60 days prior to the date of departure
- Cancellation fees for Overnight, Extended, Wildflower and
Private Extended Tours will be levied relative to the amount
of notice given and must be received in writing (details
• 60+ days prior to departure date, fee per person – Loss
of Deposit – 25% of total Tour Rate
• 60 – 31 days prior to departure date, fee per person –
75% of total Tour Rate
• 30 days or less prior to departure date, fee per person
– 100% of Tour Rate (no refund)
- SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION RULES: If the tours need to be cancelled because of regional border being reinstated, the tour deposits will be refunded in full.