We have a lot of well travelled members who are looking for something a little bit different for their next adventure so we have come up with something we are sure will fit the bill
Explore Europe’s newest countries; travelling by rail through some of the Balkan’s most inspiring scenery. This fast paced trip gets under the skin of Tito’s Yugoslavia to experience thriving cities that remain undiscovered by most travellers.
- Rail journeys – Travel by local train including the Bar to Belgrade line; one of the most stunning rail trips in Europe
- Plitvice National Park – See the many cascading waterfalls, shimmering lakes and extensive fauna
- Mostar – Discover the bazaars and mosques in the winding cobbled streets and the famed Stari Most Bridge
We have reserved Ten places for Travel with Me Solo Travellers on this journey and if our members love this option then we will apply for more. Maximum group size is 18.
Price from $3880 pp Twin Share or from $4840 for Solo
- Explore Tour Leader throughout and local guides
- Airport transfers included on first and last day of tour
- Transport via Bus, Boat, Ferry, Public Bus, Taxi and Train
- 15 nights in Comfortable Hotels
- Daily Breakfast and 3 Dinners included
- Maximum Group size 18
- Based on departure 15 May to 30 May 2021
- We are holding 12 places and will try for more once these have been filled
- Luggage restricted to 20 kilos
- Prices are subject to change at any time and will be adjusted in line with any currency change
- Non refundable Deposit of 15% is required within 7 days of booking
- Cancellation and Amendment fees will apply
- Final payment due 10 February 2021
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory for this tour
This trip is designed to introduce you to seven fascinating countries in just 16 days and to take a number of rail journeys in between. There is a substantial amount of walking each day (approximately 13 kilometres), as our explorations of the national parks, towns and cities will mostly be on foot.
We will take a number of long train journeys, so as well as enjoying the ever-changing views we’d recommend taking snacks and drinks for your journey (there won’t always be food and drink facilities on board) and entertainment such as a book, audio books or an electronic book reader, games device or tablet, pack of cards or a quiz book.
The border crossings during the train journeys can take time and the officials will want to check your documentation, so it’s best to keep your passport to hand at all times.
There’s so much to enjoy and there’s a lot of ground to cover, so please be prepared for the busy nature of this enthralling holiday.
Have more time in Europe? Why not join Annette, owner of Travel with Me, and her group on board the Epic. Starting in Rome 31 May 2021.
Click here for all the Details on our Escorted NCL Epic Cruise Package