Experience the magnificent Kimberley on this 4wd tour. Walk through ancient gorges and swim in pristine waterholes, beyond where most other tours go. Enjoy social and relaxed evenings under the dazzling Kimberley stars. Complete the entire Gibb River Road and experience all of it’s best sights.
$3,999pp twin share
Single supplement = $200
Departs 12 August 2021
13 Days ex Broome, Return. Moderate terrain, 85km total
ONLY 6 PLACES LEFT!
We are very excited to be working with Inspiration Outdoors to promote some of their fabulous hiking options around the country. Our first Travel with Me places sold out very quickly!
If you’ve always wanted to visit the Kimberley WA, and if you’re interested in walking and swimming, rather than sitting on buses all day, this Kimberley tour is for you. Our Kimberley WA walking tours allow you to go where other tourists can’t and explore the gorges, swimming holes, waterfalls and vistas of this magnificent landscape.
We’ve designed an itinerary which, over 13 days, gives you the best of the Kimberley WA. Travel in air-conditioned comfort in our custom-built 4WD coach, and enjoy wonderful guided day walks along the way.
Take your time to walk, swim, relax, and soak up the surrounding beauty each day – while still seeing so many extraordinary places.
Why Choose our Kimberley WA walking tours: walking, camping and 4wd?
- 13 days – experiencing the best of the Kimberley, including the Gibb River Road, El Questro and Purnululu National Park (the Bungle Bungles)
- Jump on our air conditioned 4wd bus with forward facing seats between Broome and Kununurra with plenty of day walks and swims along the way
- Easy/moderate walks between 1 and 10 km
- Comfortable camping – spacious tents (one per person), camp beds, mattresses, toilets & showers and 1 night in cabins
- 2 professional guides
- Small group size
Join other Solo Travellers on this departure and have everything taken care of for you. Just enjoy the hike and the stunning coastline with 2 very experienced guides with you all the way.
- Meals prepared in our camp kitchen. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are provided. Homemade morning tea each day. Enjoy a slice of home-baked cake and a hot cuppa each morning on the track – we’ll even carry the thermos for you!
- High-quality camping equipment. We’ll provide you with a spacious tent, camp bed, mattress, eating utensils and camp chair
- Camping and entrance fees
- Professional guides and experienced outback driver. Our crew will see that your experience is enjoyable, relaxing, safe and extraordinary. Leave the heavy work to us while you soak in the magic.
- Transport built for outback conditions. Transport is by an air-conditioned custom built 4WD tour coach, designed for comfort in outback conditions. Regularly serviced to ensure safety and reliability. Fitted with communication and recovery gear in case of an emergency.
- Excellent itinerary and planning drawn from 22 years of experience.
We camp almost every night in designated campgrounds, staying between one and three nights at each location. All of the high-quality camping equipment you need is provided, including stretcher beds and a mattress to sleep on, 190cm high tents, and comfortable camping chairs.
During our time in Kununurra we will stay at The Cambridge in ensuite rooms. Single supplements are available for an additional $200.
There are toilets and showers available at each of the campsites with the exception of no showers in Purnululu NP (the Bungle Bungles). We will rig up a rudimentary shower so that you can wash off the days activities before you relax under the stars.
Bring your own pillow and sleeping bag or hire a sleeping bag from us for $35 (please let us know when booking if you would like this option). We have a limited amount of sleeping bags for hire, so please let us know early.
A holiday isn’t a holiday if there isn’t time to relax and reflect on the day’s adventures. Our crew members carry out the campsite duties – so there’s no need for you to cook or wash dirty pots and pans. All the eating utensils and crockery you will need are provided for your convenience. Helping around the camp will be appreciated by your guides, but there is certainly no requirement to help.
Simply set up your tent and enjoy the sights and sounds of the night as you sit around the campfire, recapping the highlights of the day with your fellow travel companions.
Our number one priority at Inspiration Outdoors is to ensure our guests have a great experience on EVERY tour.
We can’t guarantee the weather, bush fires or events beyond our control, but we do guarantee that:
– your guides are professional, friendly and hard working.
– your itinerary is well organised and thought out.
– the particulars of your tour (accommodation, transport, food etc), are as described on the website and in the tour notes.
We stand behind our guarantees. If you come on a tour with Inspiration Outdoors and we do not fulfil these promises, we will give you your money back.
Contact Travel with Me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full day by day itinerary