Walk, swim, relax & soak up the beauty on this guided Kimberley walking tour. So many extraordinary places.
$3,990pp Twin Share
Departs 12 August 2021
13 Days ex Broome, moderate terrain, 85km total
We are very excited to be working with Inspiration Outdoors to promote some of their fabulous hiking options around the country. Our first Travel with Me places sold out very quickly and we have been lucky enough to secure another 5 places on an additional departure.
If you’ve always wanted to visit the Kimberley WA, and if you’re interested in walking and swimming, rather than sitting on buses all day, this Kimberley tour is for you. Our Kimberley WA walking tours allow you to go where other tourists can’t and explore the gorges, swimming holes, waterfalls and vistas of this magnificent landscape.
We’ve designed an itinerary which, over 13 days, gives you the best of the Kimberley WA including the Gibb River Road gorges, El Questro Wilderness Park and Purnululu National Park (the Bungle Bungles) – without rushing. Travel in air-conditioned comfort in our custom-built 4WD coach, and enjoy wonderful guided day walks along the way.
Take your time to walk, swim, relax, and soak up the surrounding beauty each day – while still seeing so many extraordinary places.
Why Choose our Kimberley WA walking tours: walking, camping and 4wd?
- 13 days – experiencing the best of the Kimberley, including the Gibb River Road, El Questro and Purnululu National Park (the Bungle Bungles)
- Jump on our air conditioned 4wd bus with forward facing seats between Broome and Kununurra with plenty of day walks and swims along the way
- Easy/moderate walks between 1 and 10 km
- Comfortable camping – spacious tents (one per person), camp beds, mattresses, toilets & showers and 1 night in cabins
- 2 professional guides
- Small group size
Our Kimberley WA Walking tours have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 guests.
Join other Solo Travellers on this departure and have everything taken care of for you. Just enjoy the hike and the stunning coastline with 2 very experienced guides with you all the way.
- Meals prepared in our camp kitchen. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are provided. Homemade morning tea each day. Enjoy a slice of home-baked cake and a hot cuppa each morning on the track – we’ll even carry the thermos for you!
- High-quality camping equipment. We’ll provide you with a spacious tent, camp bed, mattress, eating utensils and camp chair
- Camping and entrance fees
- Professional guides and experienced outback driver. Our crew will see that your experience is enjoyable, relaxing, safe and extraordinary. Leave the heavy work to us while you soak in the magic.
- Transport built for outback conditions. Transport is by an air-conditioned custom built 4WD tour coach, designed for comfort in outback conditions. Regularly serviced to ensure safety and reliability. Fitted with communication and recovery gear in case of an emergency.
- Excellent itinerary and planning drawn from 14 years of experience.
Contact Travel with Me at email@example.com for the full day by day itinerary