This 5 day itinerary is the perfect way to see what the beautiful Southern Forests has to offer. Escorted by local guides who know and love this region, you are sure to enjoy an authentic and personal experience with insider knowledge on hand throughout your journey.
Pete, Toni and Graeme will show you the very best of the region and will introduce you to the local farmers and suppliers where you will hear their stories and experience their product in truly memorable ways.
Stunning Karri Forests, award winning food straight from the farms, impressive wines, friendly locals, and tall trees. A fabulous mix of experiences to showcase this wonderful region of WA.
Here is what some of our past guests had to say;
The Donnelly River Cruise was incredible. Visits to wineries, chestnut farm were very interesting, and all the people were so helpful and friendly. – Gaye
It was great to meet local people running local businesses – Anne
My highlights were visits to places not usually accessible or known to the public. Interaction with owners sharing their “journeys” with us of their businesses. It felt like we were a part of the community – Wendy
I enjoyed the entire trip, especially the cruise, so unique and so special, a glorious moment in time – Kathryn
I absolutely recommend this journey; I saw parts of Manjimup and Pemberton on tour that I would not even have thought of – Allan
There was great variety in this trip. Very well planned and researched with very different and unique experiences – Muriel
I highly recommend this tour. It was fun and different and opened up the country like never before- Anon
Everything happened seamlessly to us even though that was because of plenty of work in the background – Anon
- Escorted by Peter Casonato (Donnelly River Cruises/Southern Forests Experiences)
- Private return transfers to Pemberton
- 4 Nights accommodation Forest Lodge Resort
- Escorted by Local Guides
- Lunch and tastings as we explore Manjimup surrounds
- Truffle product tasting and wine matching experience at Truffle Hill
- Daily breakfast at Forest Lodge Resort
- Visit the Gloucester Tree
- Beedelup Falls/Knights Chocolate/Strawberry Farm
- Beach and Forest Eco Tour including lunch
- Entry into the private garden with afternoon tea
- Exclusive Donnelly River evening cruise
- A relaxing lunch with wine tasting at Ampersand Estate
- Gin and Vodka tasting
- A very special Sunset Dinner with Marron entree on the Donnelly River
- 2 x Dinner at the Forest Lodge resort
- Pemberton Tramway inc transfers
- Touring as per itinerary
- Based on dates 25 to 29 April 2022
- Subject to minimum numbers of 10 and maximum of 12
- Price based on twin share
- Final payment required at time of confirmation
- Amendment and Cancellation fees do apply and can be up to 100%
- Prices and Itinerary are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote
- Should any guest develop symptoms during the trip then they will be required to self-administer an approved Rapid Antigen Test at own expense. (Available on board at $12 per test)
- If a guest tests positive for Covid during the trip, then we have no choice but to cancel the trip outright to protect our guests and the local communities that we are travelling through. Please ensure you have travel insurance to protect against this as there will be no refund/credit offered if the tour needs to be cancelled due to a Covid-19 outbreak.
- Travel with Me will do all possible to assist our guests in regard to quarantine and/or advice about returning home.
Please note that this tour involves walking across some farmland which will be a mixture of terrains and will vary dependent on weather conditions. Clients must be able to get on/off the bus unaided, manage own luggage and occasionally be able to stand up for up to 30 minutes at a time.
Price is from $1998 pp Twin Share and from $2170 SOLO ** See notes on Solo Accommodation.
**At any time, the suppliers of the tours we advertise may require proof of being fully vaccinated. At the time of writing, fully vaccinated means 2 doses of a TGA-approved vaccine. Travel with Me highly recommends you are able to supply proof of vaccination before booking.
We hope you understand that we cannot be held responsible if you are denied joining a tour should you not be able to provide proof of your vaccination status.
Normal cancellation penalties will apply**