Back due to popular demand, a week on Norfolk Island, a paradise in the South Pacific. This time, for Thanksgiving Day.
We are partnering with Omniche Holidays, specialists for Norfolk Island and the South Pacific, to bring you this private special interest journey for Travel with Me members. Loads of interesting tours are included and of course the Thanksgiving Day Picnic is a huge highlight. Checkout the itinerary below for all the fabulous inclusions. Step back in time for a week this November and discover this gorgeous island’s colourful past.
Did you know that Norfolk Island is the only country outside of the United States that celebrates this day, dating back to the time the America whalers were living here? To this day, their descendants continue this tradition on the island. Join the festivities and experience Thanksgiving Day Norfolk Island style.
- Ghost Tour – Dinner and Lantern Walk
- Convict Kingston Tour
- Island Orientation Tour, History in the Making and Who Killed the Surveyor Mystery Dinner
- Colleen McCullough Tour, Progressive Dinner
- Thanksgiving Day Picnic
- Over the Cattlestop Island Tour, Island Fish Fry
- Island Life Tour, Night as a convict
- Return flights from Brisbane to Norfolk Island with Qantas
- 7 nights accommodation at Governors Lodge with Daily Breakfast
- Tours as per itinerary
- Coach Transfers throughout
- Tour host from Omniche Holidays
- 7 Breakfasts / Thanksgiving Lunch / 7 Dinners
- All inclusions as stated in the itinerary
- Based on departure 26 November 2022
- Min 15 and maximum 16 guests to ensure a private Travel with Me tour
- Deposit of $600 is due within 7 days of confirmation
- Finals are due 10 July 2022
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Cancellation and Amendment fees will apply and can be up to 100%
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote that includes some cover for Covid-19 related events.
Norfolk Island Entry Pass:
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Effective Immediately – Norfolk Island Entry Pass is now compulsory for all travellers to Norfolk Island. This pass must be completed and obtain online between 24 to 72 hours prior to flight departure via this link.
- For the latest update from the Norfolk Island Regional Council in regards to their current advice for entering Norfolk Island please check out their website : http://www.norfolkisland.gov.nf/
- PCR Test requirements:
As of the 19 January 2022, all passengers travelling to Norfolk Island are required to complete COVID Testing before arriving on island.
- Travellers have the option to complete either of the following COVID testing:
• a negative PCR test result in the 72 hours prior to arrival on island
• a negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) in the 48 hours prior to arrival and a negative RAT test undertaken within 24 hours of arrival on the island.
Prices from $3639 pp Twin Share and from $4138 Solo