Travel with me took a group on this amazing adventure in Feb 2021 and it was a great success.
If you have never been to the Kimberley before or have only visited during the dry, peak, tourist season, then this is going to be mind blowing!
It will be hot and humid so it won’t be for everyone but if you can jump, feet first, into our incredible raw Aussie nature for a chance at seeing the Kimberley at its best, when the rivers are raging and the waterfalls are powering, then you will have the most awesome experience imaginable, all in your own backyard.
$3090 pp Twin Share
$3050 pp Twin Share Seniors
Single Supplement $320
- All Breakfasts, Dinners & 1 Lunch
- 4 Nights Motel Accommodation
- Airfares to and from Kununurra
- Scenic Flight over Bungles and Lake Argyle
- Lake Argyle Cruise
- Ord River Cruise
- Visit Hochery Distillery
- Valid for departure 14 Feb 2022
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in.
- Deposit of $350 due within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable
- Final payment due 20 Dec 21
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice UPDATED JAN 2021
The Firm reserves the right without previous notice to the passenger to cancel or withdraw any tour and in such event, the full sum paid by the passenger shall be returned to the passenger and upon tendering the same all liability of the firm to the passenger shall cease.SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION RULES:
Under the following situations you will be offered a full refund of your fare;
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to a government travel ban or government directed border closure related to cross area, border, region or territory travel.
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to mandatory quarantine or self-isolation requirements related to cross area, border, region or territory travel imposed on you.
• You or your travelling companion are diagnosed with coronavirus and you have to your cancel your trip.
• You or your travelling companion are permanently employed as a healthcare worker, residential care worker or law enforcement officer, and your or their pre-approved leave is cancelled by the employer due to coronavirus.