What better time to wander out yonder for the West Aussies and explore your own backyard then during a WA lock in. We have adventures abound and a multitude of incredible experiences to jump into. Check out our newest adventure, Kimberley in the Wet.
If you have never been to the Kimberley before or have only visited during the dry, peak, tourist season, then this is going to be mind blowing!
It will be hot and humid so it wont be for everyone but if you can jump, feet first, into our incredible raw Aussie nature for a chance at seeing the Kimberley at its best, when the rivers are raging and the waterfalls are powering, then you will have the most awesome experience imaginable, all in your own backyard.
If we have 20 eager nature lovers who wish to join on this adventure then we will have a private Travel with Me Tour escorted by Casey Tours and Travel with Me. If we don’t get the numbers then you will be well looked after by Casey Australia, experts in touring remote Australia.
Prices $3090 pp Twin Share. $3050 pp Twin Share Seniors . Single Supplement $320
- All Breakfasts, Dinners & 1 Lunch
- 4 Nights Motel Accommodation
- Airfares to and from Kununurra
- Scenic Flight over Bungles and Lake Argyle
- Lake Argyle Cruise
- Ord River Cruise
- Visit Hochery Distillery
- Valid for departure 15 Feb 2021
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in.
- Deposit of $350 due within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable
- Final payment due 5 Jan 2021
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION RULES: The Firm reserves the right without previous notice to the passenger to cancel or withdraw any tour and in such event the full sum paid by the passenger shall be returned to the passenger and upon tendering the same all liability of the firm to the passenger shall cease. If we must cancel a tour due to COVID- 19, passengers have will receive a full refund or by their choice kept the money on file for another tour.