What better time to wander out yonder for the West Aussies and explore your own backyard then during a WA lock in. We have adventures abound and a multitude of incredible experiences to jump into. Check out our newest adventure, Escape to Esperance & Albany
Albany: The breathtaking beauty of Albany’s rugged coastline creates a fitting backdrop to a dramatic whaling, convict and settler history and a sensational south coast adventure.
Esperance: A beach and nature-lover’s dream, Esperance is blessed with squeaky-clean white sand, turquoise waters, untouched islands and colour-filled wildflower country. Among its most famous beauty spots is Australia’s whitest beach, Lucky Bay – set against a stunning seascape of 110 islands of the Recherche Archipelago, even the kangaroos can’t resist hanging out here.
Casey Tours run a fleet of coaches, operating a variety of tours from single day tours within WA to extended tours through some of Australia’s most remote and fascinating regions.
With over 45 years of touring experience, they have the knowledge to host exciting, comfortable and safe tours throughout Australia. Casey Tours utilise their own vehicles and a team of drivers and hosts employed by Casey Tours. They coordinate all accommodation, attractions and meals directly, the team takes responsibility for all aspects of our passenger’s touring experience.
Casey Tours Australia has put together this custom tour just for Travel with Me so you are guaranteed a unique experience! We are looking for a minimum of 20 travellers to make this dream trip a reality. Who’s in??
Adult: $1795 Twin Share
Senior: $1695 Twin Share
Single Supplement: $440
- Driver and luxury coach transportation
- 1-nights Motel Accommodation @ Wave Rock Motel
- 2-nights Motel Accommodation @ Hospitality Inn Esperance
- 2-nights Motel Accommodation @ Ace Motor Inn
- Attractions & entries including;
- Wave Rock and Hippos Yawn Entry
- Mermaid Leather
- National Park Entries – Tornidirrup & Porongurup National Park
- Esperance Wildlife Cruise
- National ANZAC Center Albany
- Valid for departure 11 March 2021
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in.
- Deposit of $350 due within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable
- Final payment due 5 Feb 2021
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- UPDATED JAN 2021
The Firm reserves the right without previous notice to the passenger to cancel or withdraw any tour and in such event, the full sum paid by the passenger shall be returned to the passenger and upon tendering the same all liability of the firm to the passenger shall cease.
SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION RULES:
Under the following situations you will be offered a full refund of your fare;
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to a government travel ban or government directed border closure related to cross area, border, region or territory travel.
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to mandatory quarantine or self-isolation requirements related to cross area, border, region or territory travel imposed on you.
• You or your travelling companion are diagnosed with coronavirus and you have to your cancel your trip.
• You or your travelling companion are permanently employed as a healthcare worker, residential care worker or law enforcement officer, and your or their pre-approved leave is cancelled by the employer due to coronavirus.
- UPDATED JAN 2021