We are once again working with one of our favorite partners, Total Holiday Options, and have a fabulous option for India for our solo traveller Ladies. This is an exclusive journey for Travel with Me members and we are looking for a group from 8 min up to a maximum of 16. If you would like to join our Solo Ladies group or would like to know more about this departure then please contact one of our fabulous team at the Travel with Me office.
This tour is specially designed for women with bit different activities and experience yet ensuring must see and do of the area is covered. It takes you to the cities rich in history and monumental splendour of India. View the ancient and modern attractions of Delhi, the world famous Taj Mahal in Agra, the forts and palaces of Jaipur. Unique brassware, handicrafts, leather, silver, marble, carpets, paintings and textiles are India’s trademark. It’s a fun way to meet the locals and certainly expect to bargain your way into winning a purchase.
Destinations selected for this tour are famous for their unique culture and mouth-watering cuisines, not to mention the variety in shopping. Delhi is a great introduction to an imperial past and shopping paradise. Varanasi is famous for being one of the oldest living cities in the world, housing great culture and strikingly beautiful Varanasi silk. We make our way to Agra to see the perfect marble monument that tells the story of unconditional love, the Taj Mahal. We’ll explore a bazaar for marble handicrafts in Agra before travelling to Jaipur, the colourful city of Rajasthan, famous for grand palaces, colourful bazaars selling textiles, and high-quality gold, silver and diamond jewellery.
- Deluxe Hotel accommodation with private facilities
- Travel by chartered air-conditioned vehicle
- Group assistance and transfers
- Sightseeing as specified
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, D=Dinner)
- Local English speaking tour guide
- THO tour manager (min 06 people)
- Monument entrance fees
- Airfare Delhi-Varanasi-Agra and Jodhpur-Mumbai economy class
- Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi
- Shared boat ride at River Ganges
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- Heena painting (On Palms)
- Standard Ayurveda Oil Massage
- A bottle of water while travelling
- All current collectable taxes
- Based on departure 9 Nov 2019
- Price is based on Twin Share
- Price is based on a minimum of 8
- Prices are subject to change at any time and will be adjusted in line with any currency changes
- Non refundable Deposit of $400 is required within 7 days of booking
- Final payment due 25 August 2019
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory for this tour.
Price per person $5049 pp Twin Share or $6598 for Solo Occupancy (If you are happy to share with another lady then please let us know and we will assist in finding you a travel buddy)