Travel with Me have put together the perfect winter adventure in the Canadian Rockies. We ran this spectacular itinerary in January 2019 and it was truly one of the best experiences we have ever had so we are doing it again in January 2021.
As before our dates are timed to coincide with the magical Ice Carving Championships in Lake Louise and the darker nights in Whitehorse to allow maximum opportunity to see the Northern Lights.
Try an ice canyon walk or ice skating on Lake Louise. How about A sleigh ride, an ice carving festival, an overnight on the snow train to Jasper and a chance to see incredible winter wildlife? All this and more before you fly to Whitehorse in the Yukon (known as the best place to witness the Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights).
During the day soak in hot springs surrounded by snow or how about taking your own Dog Sledding Team out for a couple of hours? In the evening we will all be watching out for the Northern Lights.
Annette will be escorting this once again and our maximum numbers will be 16 only so please don’t delay as this amazing Winter experience will sell out quickly.
Capilano Bridge with the awesome lights was definitely a highlight for me, Dog Sledding and Horse Sleigh Ride fantastic, especially since most of the tour group participated. Lake Louise never disappoints – Samantha
Liked everything and loved that we had big coaches as sharing seats with lots of clothes and gear for the day would have been uncomfortable. – Judith
I loved my Winter Break, hotels were great, meals well organised, tours well done, down time just enough. Coaches Great. Glenyse
Each aspect of this trip was outstanding, our tour leader went above and beyond expectations. Once again top marks for an outstanding holiday, thank you Travel with Me – Erica
Great trip. just loved it. – Lisa
Enjoyed the Canyon walk, snow shoeing, the market foodie tour – All interesting. Highly recommend if you want the winter experience – Sherrel
- Fully escorted from Australia by Travel with Me
- All accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Private Transfers and Transportation
- VIA Rail ticket Vancouver – Jasper one-way in Sleeper Touring Class in single & double cabins
- National Park fees, Vancouver Parks fee
- Admissions and activities: Granville Island Market tour, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse
Mountain, Maligne Canyon Ice Walk Tour, Banff Gondola, Evening Sleigh Ride, Marble Canyon
- Aurora Viewing Evening Tour(s) (incl. transfers, snacks and beverages)
- Wildlife and Hot Springs Tour
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- Services of an English speaking local guide for all sightseeing tours and transfers
- Based on departure of 22 January 2021
- Price based on minimum of 15 and maximum of 16 participants
- Price is based on twin share and are an estimate until 2021 prices are released.
- Single rooms are available at additional charge
- Deposit of $500 is required after 5 days of booking
- Final payment due 20 October 2020
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Amendment and Cancellation fees will apply
- Costs are based on exchange rates that are subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me Consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive tours
Price from $8500 pp Twin Share
(prices subject to confirmation when 2021 rates are released) – Does not include Airfares.