If you would like to experience a winter wonderland holiday in one of the most beautiful countries in the world then join us for this information session on our Exclusive Winter in the Rockies & Northern Lights departing in January 2021.
Enjoy some warm mulled wine while Annette takes you through this incredible Journey. We did this trip January this year and it was a spectacular success and once again we will only be taking a maximum of 16 guests (8 places booked so far).
This truly is an experience of a lifetime, especially coming from a warm country such as ours, some highlights include the following,
- The Christmas Lights at Capilano Bridge, Vancouver
- Overnight on the Jasper Snow Train from Vancouver to Jasper
- Snow Sledding activities in Jasper
- Ice Canyon Walk
- Marble Canyon Snow shoeing
- Stay in the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise during the annual Ice Carving Festival
- A fabulous chance at viewing the Aurora Northern Lights in the Yukon (one of the best viewing locations in the world)
- Stunning scenery every day
When: Saturday 21st September 2019
Time: From 1.00pm to 2.30pm
Where: Our office, 3/12 Sutton Street, Mandurah (entrance of Tuckey Street) Free parking out the back
Cost: Free to attend but you must RSVP
RSVP Essential on 08 9581-5944 or email@example.com