At the very last minute this amazing break got canned with the onslaught of the dreaded CV. Most have rebooked to these new dates in 2021 but some have had to cancel so we now have 4 places up for grabs.
If you are looking for a quick week away and love to shop, eat and relax then you are going to love this Exclusive week in Hoi An with Travel with Me. The first ever RnR Exclusive Journey returned April 2019 and it was a spectacular success.
This was a great trip, with a great group of women to beautiful Hoi An and it way surpassed my expectations. Fell in love with the sights, sounds & people in Hoi An. It’s a real food heaven and Red Bridges Cooking School is a wonderful experience. Thanks Annette for a wonderful trip to Hoi An, it ticked all the boxes for me – Marcella
Thanks Annette for a lovely holiday, I thoroughly enjoyed it. There was a Good mix of free time and organized events. I especially enjoyed the fact that we were in one place for a period of time – Sheryl
A Week RnR in Hoi An was a great blend of organised time and free time and it’s nice to spend all of a holiday in one place. Hoi An is such a pretty place to stay – Helen
I will most definitely be recommending this trip and already making plans to do this again with my best friend in 2021 – Brooke
I highly recommend this as a mother and daughter holiday, and am looking to take my 18 year old next time. As always, Annette made everything seamless and appear effortless. We had a fantastic group of women and I think it’s safe to say we had a ripper of a time. Seeing my 78 year old mother on the back of a vesper, absolutely beaming, was pure joy – Karen
We have done many trips to Vietnam and all have been amazing, with many people dreaming of returning to Hoi An to enjoy more time and to enjoy the experiences this ancient town has to offer. Well now we are going to grant that wish to return to Hoi An so you can enjoy more time at the tailors, more time at the jewellers, more time at the Spa, more time enjoying the fabulous food and atmosphere of this ancient town and more time hanging out around the hotel pool.
There is loads of free time in this itinerary to allow you to take your time to do all the things you love, at your pace.
For those who like to be kept a little busier, there will be plenty of extra activities and extensions that can be added to your holiday which will be offered once we have the minimum group numbers.
Price from $2545 pp Twin Share or from $3190 for solo room.
- Airfares ex Perth (Call for prices ex other cities)
- Return Airport Transfers
- Fully escorted ex Australia
- 7 nights at 4 star Hotel Central Hoi An
- Return Airport Transfers
- Breakfast daily
- Street Food Walking Tour
- 4 Dinners and one Lunch
- Sunrise Fishing Village Tour/Cruise
- Hoi An Countryside by Vespa including lunch
- Shopping Tour, visiting Tailor, Shoe & Leather shops and Jeweller
- 90 min spa treatment at White Lotus Spa
- Valid for departure 30 March 2021
- Based on group size of 15
- A Visa is required for Vietnam and is not included in the price
- Deposit of $400 p/person required within 7 days of booking
- Final payment due 10 January 2021
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Travel Insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive Tours, ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive quote