We have been asked for another Africa Journey in 2020 and so we are very excited to present our newest Private Journey, Explore Southern Africa. Our previous Africa Journeys were based on an amazing 21 day itinerary so this time we have decided to put out a shorter trip so we can include those with limited time. Once again we are travelling with our very popular supplier, G Adventures in conjunction with National Geographic.
Experience southern Africa’s diverse wonders on this 12-day adventure. Journey from the glittering beauty of Cape Town to the vast wilderness of Kruger National Park — home of the “big five” and countless photo ops. Then it’s onward to spectacular Victoria Falls, where the thundering roar only heightens the rush of experiencing Africa so up close.
National Geographic Exclusives
Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Guided Tour, Cape Town
Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve
Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls
Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg
Is this Tour for Me?
TRAVEL STYLE: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JOURNEYS
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
PHYSICAL RATING: 2 – LIGHT
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
TRIP TYPE: SMALL GROUP
Small group experience; Max 12
If you are happy to share with someone of same gender then you only need to pay the twin share price, even if there is no one to share with. If you would like to guarantee your own room then you can choose to pay the solo supplement.
Price from only $4,579 pp Twin Share or from $5,898 to guarantee a private room (Solo rooms extremely limited)
- Arrival transfer.
- 11 nights accommodation – Combination Guest House, Hotel, Comfortable Safari Camp, comfortable tent or chalet.
- 11 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- Orientation tour of Cape Town.
- Excursion to Cape Point including the penguins at Boulders Beach.
- Soweto tour.
- Panorama Route scenic drive.
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in open vehicle.
- Private nature reserve wildlife safari drive in open safari vehicles.
- Tour of Victoria Falls.
- Internal flights.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Small private group, maximum of 12 guests only.
- Based on departure 3 August 2020
- Price is based on Twin Share
- Price is based on a minimum of 8
- Maximum group size 12 only.
- Prices are subject to change at any time and will be adjusted in line with any currency changes
- Non refundable Deposit of $500 is required within 7 days of booking
- Final payment due 25 May 2020
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory for this tour.