Small Group Journey
Egypt and Jordan look to be on the “must travel to” list in 2021 with a number of Travel with Me members requesting a private Solo group to this destination.
Well we aim to please and we are now very happy to present this fabulous itinerary put together by our trusted partners at Intrepid Travel. This 19 Day adventure is based on a “Comfort” style of travelling which means added comfort, a more relaxed pace, more private transport and more activities and meals included.
Where we stay ensures we keep our travellers firmly entrenched in a region’s people and culture, and provides them with unique local experiences that benefits the community too. In most locations we stay in comfortable hotels, though on most of our trips we also get to stay a night or two in some pretty special feature stays on most trips. Intrepid Travel
Price from $5598 pp Twin Share or from $6598 SOLO (Except for one night at Desert Camp)
- Airport Arrival and Departure Transfers included when flights booked by Travel with Me with group.
- Cairo – Pyramids and Sphinx
- Cairo – The Egyptian Museum headset
- Cairo – Egyptian Museum
- Alexandria – Catacombs of Kom Ash-Suqqafa
- Alexandria – Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Alexandria – Al Montazah Palace & Gardens
- Aswan – Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Aswan – Philae Temple
- High Tea at the Luxury 19th Century Old Cataract Hotel
- Abu Simbel – Abu Simbel temples
- Aswan – Felucca Sail
- Aswan – Kom Ombo Temple
- Luxor – Karnak Temple -Entry Fee
- Luxor – Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor – Valley of the Kings (3 tombs)
- Luxor – Tut Ank Amon Tomb
- Luxor – Hatshepsut Temple
- Cairo – Khan al-Khalili bazaar visit
- Wadi Rum – Desert Jeep tour
- Petra – Guided tour
- Petra-Local Family Dinner
- Shobak – Shobak Castle
- Madaba – St Georges Church
- Dead Sea – Visit including lunch
- Jerash – Roman ruins
- Private Travel with Me Journey (subject to min of 10)
- Private Group Transfers throughout
- 14 nights Hotel, 3 nights Cruise Ship in deluxe outside cabin, 1 night Desert Camp
- 18 x Breakfasts, 4 x Lunch and 9 x Dinner
- Local Guides
- all internal flights and taxes
- All touring and meals as per the itinerary
- Activities as above
- Entrance fees for all visits as per itinerary
- Valid for departure 21 March to 8 April 2021.
- Price is based on twin share. Single supplement available at additional cost.
- Maximum of 16 guests only
- Cancellation and Amendment fees will apply
- Rates are based on the current level of exchange and are therefore subject to change due to currency fluctuation until final payment is received
- Deposit of $500 is required within 7 days of booking
- Final payment due 10 January 2021
- Visas are required and are an additional cost
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice at any time
- Please ask your consultant for a Travel Insurance quote as full Insurance is compulsory for this tour
Despite the ‘off-road’ nature of this trip, it can be enjoyed by anyone who is reasonably fit. Please be aware that any visit to Petra requires a fair amount of walking. The amount of energy you expend there is largely up to you. The program in Wadi Rum involves a mixture of camel riding and a jeep safari.
All travellers need to be in good physical health in order to participate fully on this trip. When selecting your trip please make sure you have read through the itinerary carefully and assess your ability to cope with our style of travel. Please note that if, in the opinion of our group leader or local guide, any traveller is unable to complete the itinerary without undue risk to themselves and/or the rest of the group, we reserve the right to exclude them from all or part of a trip without refund.