This Travel with Me Journey sold out so quickly last year that we have a list already waiting for our next departure. We are now ready to go with a very special departure to Norfolk Island, one that includes the Foundation Day Celebrations. We have a small Travel with Me, private group, for our next departure and this time you will enjoy a reenactment which commemorates the arrival on March 6, 1788 of Lieutenant Philip Gidley King and 22 convicts.
Visiting Norfolk Island, you can expect 360 degrees of wonder! Imagine a lush, beautiful island with sandy beaches, jagged cliffs and tall pine trees supported by a local community with a simple, laid back way of life. Norfolk Island is such a place. This green island paradise is found in the middle of the South Pacific Ocean and is just 35 square kilometers in size with 32km of coast line.
Holidays on Norfolk Island feel like you have been isolated from the rest of the world. The buildings have colonial architecture, a heritage from its English ancestors.
On Norfolk Island, you will not find any railways, port or harbours, or even any busy roads for that matter. There are eighty kilometers of lane ways across the island and cows still have the right of way. When supplies come by ship, jetties on either side of the Island are used to send small boats out to the bigger ships to ferry in 5 tonnes of supplies at a time.
Almost everything is included so all you need to do is relax as you step back into time and learn about life here during the 19th Century when this now beautiful Australian retreat was a convict colony. Enjoy this very special Foundation Day Celebration.
Price from $3295 pp Twin Share (ex Sydney) and from $3895 Sole use of Twin Room (ex Sydney)
- Airfares ex Sydney with Air New Zealand
- Private Travel with Me group
- 7 nights at the Paradise Hotel in Garden Room
- Return Airport Transfers
- Breakfast daily including the breakfast bush walk
- Foundation Day Celebrations including Lunch
- 6 Dinners including scenic BBQ dinner, Island Fish Fry and Night as a Convict
- Convict Settlement Tour
- Colleen McCullough House Tour
- Mutiny of the Bounty Show
- Island Culture Tour
- Sound and Light Show
- Valid for departure Saturday 2nd March 2019
- Price is based on twin share, some private rooms available for a surcharge
- Full payment required at time of booking
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Travel Insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive Tours, ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive quote