This new journey is based on our previous “Giving Back” tour but with a few fabulous tweaks. If you are looking for some genuine experiences and are keen to learn about the local life including the wildlife, then you are going to love this very unique, 2 week adventure through Northern Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.
A special inclusion to visit our bears that we sponsor in Luang Prabang is one of the many highlights of this journey.
- An overnight visit to the Elephant Nature Park, an elephant rescue and rehabilitation centre
- Food tour on a traditional rickshaw in Chiang Mai
- Private Shompoo Cruise down the Mekong River to Luang Prabang
- Walk through Rice Paddy fields and plough the paddy behind a buffalo
- Milk and feed a buffalo
- Attend a Baci (Good Luck) ceremony in a local Lao House
- Dinner evening at the spectacular Phare Circus in Siem Reap (No Animals)
- Visit the mystical temples of Angkor Wat
- Visit the Explosive Detection Dogs
This is not your standard tour, prepare to be immersed entirely into the local scene and be rewarded with a magical, authentic experience that you will treasure for the rest of your life.
- Fully escorted from Australia by Travel with Me Director, Annette Porter (subject to min numbers)
- Return flights from Perth with Singapore Airlines (Ask us for price ex other cities)
- Private Group Transfers throughout
- 12 nights in 4 star accommodation and 1 night at the Elephant Nature Park
- 13 x Breakfasts, 9 x Lunch and 5 x Dinner
- Local Guides
- All touring as per the itinerary
- Private Mekong Boat Cruise
- Entrance fees for all visits as per itinerary
- Valid for departure 7 November 2020.
- Price is based on twin share. Single supplement available at additional cost.
- Rates are based on the current level of exchange and are therefore subject to change due to currency fluctuation until final payment is received
- Deposit of $400 is required within 7 days of booking
- Final payment due 10 August 2020
- Visas are required and are an additional cost
- This tour will only be escorted from Australia with minimum numbers of 14 participants
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice at any time
- Please ask your consultant for a Travel Insurance quote as full Insurance is compulsory for this tour
Please note that a reasonable level of fitness will be required for this tour as there are many uneven cobblestone streets and attractions with staircases and no lifts. Some coach drop off areas can be 15 mins or so walk to reach some of the old town centres and so this tour will not be suitable for people with walking difficulties or limitations.
Price from $5885 pp Twin Share and from $7485 SOLO
Join us for a Journey Review in January at either Leederville or Mandurah and find out more about this amazing Journey. Click here for Event Details.