We are very excited to present our first Exclusive Journey for 2020. We are loving the range of experience with G Adventures / National Geographic so much that Annette has decided that she simply must escort this group visiting some of the lesser known but incredibly exciting towns in Central and Eastern Europe enjoying unique experiences only available with National Geographic.
Combine iconic cities with destinations off the tourist trail on this 16-day tour which satiates travellers looking for fascinating cultural history, archaeological marvels, and little-known gems. Sample some of Vienna’s finest eats with a culinary expert, go deep underground into a salt museum previously used as a bomb shelter, and relax along Lake Snagov, where Romanians go on holiday. Trusted local chefs, historians, and cultural experts help enrich this experience in a way that no audio tour or guidebook could ever achieve.
Explore Prague’s Old Town and the charming medieval gem of Český Krumlov
Visit the Berlin Wall with a local historian
Take a dip in soothing waters at a thermal bathhouse in Budapest
Prepare a traditional Transylvanian meal with a local chef.
Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Walk the Berlin Wall with a Historian, Berlin
Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Naschmarkt Walk, Vienna
Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Transylvanian Foodie Experience, Sighișoara
Your Journeys Highlight Moment: High Tea at Bran Castle, Bran
Your Foodie Moment: Hotel Sacher Visit and dessert, Vienna.
- Tour Prague’s old town including the Jewish quarter, clock tower, Charles Bridge, and Wenceslas Square.
- Visit the historic Hotel Sacher and sample the Sacher Torte.
- Guided historic tour of Budapest.
- Visit to the Salt Mine terraces in Egerszalok.
- Guided visit of Salina Turda Salt Mine.
- Sighisoara old Town Visit. Black Church visit in Brasov.
- Guided tour of Bran Castle.
- Snagov Monastery visit.
- 15 nights Hotels/Pensions inc Breakfast
- Welcome Dinner
- Farewell Dinner
- Escorted by Travel with Me Director, Annette Porter
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Based on departure 17 June 2020
- Price is based on Twin Share
- Price is based on a minimum of 12
- Prices are subject to change at any time and will be adjusted in line with any currency changes
- Deposit of $300 is required within 7 days of booking
- Final payment due 10 March 2020
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory for this tour.
Price from $5595 pp Twin Share (Estimate and will be confirmed very soon)