Are you ready for a new Luxury Rail Journey to see more of Australia?
We are very excited to announce two brand new Journeys on the new Great Southern Rail, if you have experienced the Ghan and the Indian Pacific then you might like to try this new option.
GREAT SOUTHERN DISCOVERY
GOLD SERVICE / SINGLE CABIN / INCLUSIONS:
From $5479 SOLO
- 3 days/2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific, Perth to Adelaide, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna and Cook
- 3 nights accommodation at Mayfair Hotel
- 1 day Northern Barossa Valley Voyager including lunch and touring
- 3 days/2 nights aboard the Great Southern, Adelaide to Brisbane, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Excursions in the Grampians, Canberra and Northern New South Wales Coast
- 3 nights accommodation at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane
- 1 day Grand Brisbane tour
- 3 days/2 nights aboard the Great Southern, Adelaide to Brisbane including all meals, beverages and Off Train Excursions in the Grampians, Canberra and Northern New South Wales Coast
- 3 nights accommodation in Brisbane at Oaks Charlotte Towers
- 1 day Tangalooma Dolphin Feeding Cruise including boat transfers, choice of Desert Safari Tour or Marine Discovery Cruise, dolphin feeding, access to the day lounge and lunch voucher
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ADVERTISED PRICES ARE PER PERSON BASED ON EVERYDAY SAVER HOLIDAY/EVERYDAY HOLIDAY FARES, IN A GOLD SERVICE SINGLE CABIN, VALID FOR NEW BOOKINGS BETWEEN 26 DECEMBER 2018 TO 31 MARCH 2019. RAIL HOLIDAY PACKAGES AVAILABLE ON SELECTED TRAVEL DATES 1 APRIL 2019 – 31 MARCH 2020. ADVERTISED PRICE FOR GREAT SOUTHERN DISCOVERY AND COASTAL ADVENTURE IS FOR TRAVEL 6 DECEMBER 2019 TO 27 JANUARY 2020 WITH EVERYDAY HOLIDAY FARES. ALL DISCOUNTS AND SAVINGS HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO THE PRICE. NOT AVAILABLE WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. BLACK-OUT DATES APPLY. DEPOSIT REQUIRED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF BOOKING. BOOKING AND CREDIT CARD FEES MAY APPLY. CANCELLATION FEES APPLY. FOR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS VISIT WWW.GREATSOUTHERNRAIL.COM.AU PRICES CORRECT AS AT 19 DECEMBER 2018.