Uncover the best of Eastern Canada and USA as you explore these diverse countries in a style and manner that suits you. From delicious regional delicacies in Montpelier, where you’ll try Vermont’s traditional ‘sugar on snow’, to the sweeping skylines of New York City, you’ll be taken aback by Canada’s natural wonder and the US’s revolutionary history. Top tip: Don’t forget your raincoat as you board a cruise taking you up close to the thundering phenomenon that is Niagara Falls.
Join our Solo Traveller Group on this spectacular 16 Day journey with Insight Vacations and experience the Stunning Fall Colors of New England and Eastern Canada.
- Montreal: Discover this city of contrasts with its quaint old-world charm as well as its more thriving modern areas. A Local Expert will talk to you about life in the French-Canadian capital.
- Quebec: Experience the city’s unique European charm with your Quebecois Local Expert.
- New York: Take in the famous sites and lights with your local New York insider.
TOP RATED HIGHLIGHTS
- Niagara Falls: Board your cruise and greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls. Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Kingston: See the old buildings, churches and fortifications.
- Quebec: Visit the Montmorency Falls.
- Quebec City: Visit a Sugar Shack for lunch on the Isle D’Orleans.
- Kennebunkport: Stroll along the shops and historic buildings.
- Bar Harbor: Experience the natural beauty of Acadia National Park.
- Boston: Follow part of Boston’s red-brick Freedom Trail which brings the story of the American Revolution to life.
- New York: Enjoy sweeping skyline views from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at New York’s famed Rockefeller Center. See the Financial and Broadway Districts and Battery Park.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell.
- Washington, D.C.: View the sites of this historic capital including the White House and Capitol Hill. Visit the Lincoln Memorial.
- Ottawa: Experience a cooking demonstration by C’est Bon Cooking master chefs using Canadian staples such as Maple Sugar, Haskaps, Labrador Tea, wild flowers and other foraged and harvested, seasonal ingredients. Learn to master a few key French-Cuisine techniques and enjoy a three-course Dinner with wine.
- Quebec: Choose from a selection of delectable restaurants during a Dine-Around Evening.
- Bar Harbor: Feast on a traditional meal of Maine lobster at your Highlight Dinner.
- New York: Enjoy a meal hosted by a local EatWith host in Manhattan.
- Dining Summary: 15 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 1 Dinner (D) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW).
STAY IN STYLE
- Toronto: Be at the centre of the action at the downtown Hilton Toronto.
- Ottawa: Located along the majestic shores of Leamy Lake, the Hilton Lac-Leamy boasts a beautiful, natural location just minutes away from downtown.
- Montreal: In the heart of downtown, the Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier is a true urban oasis offering a comfortable and sophisticated stay.
- Quebec: With its unique and contemporary style, the Hotel Manoir Victoria is located in the heart of the historic and culturally vibrant Old Quebec.
- Bar Harbor: Overlooking Frenchman’s Bay, the luxurious Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina welcomes guests to a relaxed seaside retreat that embodies the spirit of coastal Maine.
- Boston: Centrally located in the ‘City on a Hill’, the Hyatt Regency Boston is just steps away from many of the city’s iconic sites.
- New York City: The Renwick is a contemporary, newly re-imagined hotel housed in an iconic 1920’s brick building. Located in Midtown Manhattan, 2 blocks from Grand Central Terminal and walking distance to the Empire State Building, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square and Fifth Avenue shopping. Named for the architect and creator of St. Patrick’s Cathedral, James Renwick, the hotel was once home to artists’ studios and many celebrated writers (including John Steinbeck and F. Scott Fitzgerald).
- Philadelphia: Situated along Philadelphia’s historic waterfront, the Hilton Penn’s Landing gives guests access to some of the country’s most historic landmarks.
- Washington D.C.: The Mayflower Hotel, an Autograph Collection, has played an important role in Washington, D.C.’s social scene, hosting head of states and personalities since it opened in 1925.
INCLUDED INSIGHT SERVICES
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Price from $8125 pp Twin Share
** Early payment discount price of $7313 to apply if paid in full prior to 18 December 2019**
If you are happy to share then the twin price is guaranteed or you can opt to pay additional $3475 for private accommodation throughout. (Solo accommodation Limited )