If you are looking for a travel experience that will immerse you into your destination and shower you with insights that are unavailable to the average tourist, then this short break will tick all of your boxes. Read on to learn more about this very special, exclusive, short break to the beautiful Southern Forests region.
Our group numbers are limited to provide a personalised and exclusive experience, in an atmosphere where you are encouraged to participate and meet some of the unique characters of the region. Our aim is to have you depart with a totality experience with an appreciation of the magnificence of your own backyard.
There are two departures to choose from 24 May or 14 June.
Our Hidden Gems adventure will embody all that is great about this season including:
- Touring through the beautiful forest regions.
- Learn some of the history of the area, visiting some historical sites and gain an appreciation of how multi-cultural components have moulded the region into what we now experience.
- Visiting farms and grasping the agricultural importance of the Region.
- Meet the characters who produce the food. Sample their delicacies and pick some up for your evening meal.
- Meet the chefs who are preparing your exclusive dinners and they will excite you on the use of local produce.
- Visit two different wineries where the owner will tell their story, have you taste their wines and even advise, what they believe, will be your best accompanying wine for your meal.
- Engage all of your senses.
- Return transfers to Manjimup with Transwa Australind and coach service
- Hotel transfers in Manjimup
- Multi award winning local guide, Peter Casanato Click here to see more about Peter
- Fully escorted by Travel with Me owner, Annette Porter
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Dinner at Cabernet Restaurant (well known for local produce – Farm to Fork approach)
- Exclusive lunch with Chef Raj Click here to see more about Chef Raj
- Truffle hunt with expert Trufflers, Molly, Gidgee and Max
- 2 local winery tastings
- Exclusive 5 course Truffle dining experience with Chef Joe Ditri Click here to see more about Chef Ditri
- Entry into the State Timber Museum and the very interactive Power Up Museum
- Wine tasting card at Tall Timbers
- Tapas and Truffle Pizza dinner at Tall Timbers Craft Brewery
- Exclusive lunch at Historic Dingup House Click here to find out more about Dingup House Click here to learn about Dingup House
- A very unique farewell dinner by the Peos family, farmers and winemakers in Manjimup for more than 90 years. Click here to learn about the Peos family
- Based on departure 24 May 2021 and 14 June 2021
- Subject to minimum numbers of 12 and max of 16
- Deposit of $200 due within 7 days of confirmation
- Final payment due 30 March 2021 / 10 April 2021
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Cancellation and Amendment fees will apply and can be up to 100%
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote
Prices from $2535 pp Twin Share and from $2675 SOLO