Another End to End on the WA’s Iconic Cape to Cape Track with Travel with Me
Travel with Me have been escorting small groups along many parts of the Cape to Cape Track over the last few years and our trips have been spectacular, leaving most wanting more!
While we will continue to escort shorter walks along this most beautiful section of our coast we are very excited to announce that we will now be escorting another End to End Walk including a day of celebrating together before our return to Perth
This is a walk for those of us who love the physical challenge, love the outdoors and can appreciate the spectacular beauty of one of the best coastal bush-walks in Australia.
If you are lucky enough to live in Western Australia, then now is your chance to get out and explore your own awe inspiring backyard. For those locked out of our borders for now, enjoy peace of mind knowing you can book on this adventure and all monies will be refunded should the border restrictions continue
Our walk begins at Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and over 6 days we will cover 125km of varied terrain on the way to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, the south-west corner of Australia.
We’ll be travelling in typical ‘Travel with Me’ style, with:
- Deluxe apartments close to the centre of Margaret River town.
- Our own private dedicated mini-coach for all our transport needs.
- Maximum group size of 12
- A private tour and a long winery lunch to celebrate the completion of our walk.
- No packing every night for the next hotel. We stay in the same huge apartments for the duration of the trip, with lots of room to spread out and relax, a full size kitchen to prepare brekkie and other meals if you wish
Keep a bottle of wine and some cheese in the fridge and come home and relax after the walk.
All transfers to walks are included and town is an easy walk.
Price from $1,998 pp Twin Share and from $2,398 for Solo Occupancy
- Rail on the Australind from Perth to Bunbury (Please advise if you have any concessions for the rail)
- Transfers between Bunbury and Margaret River
- 8 nights accommodation in Margaret River in self contained, deluxe, centrally located apartments **
- Transfers to and from all walks
- Fully escorted walks
- Trip notes and Maps
- Welcome Dinner
- Dinner at the halfway mark
- Dinner after the last walk
- Packed lunch for all the 6 day walks
- Margaret River tour and winery lunch so we can relax and celebrate after the walk
- Valid for departure 24 April 2021
- Price is based on twin share, limited private rooms are available for small surcharge
- Based on group size of 10
- Deposit of $300 p/person required within 7 days of booking
- Final payment due 10 February 2021
- Health and Fitness Declaration to be completed at time of final payment
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
Our accommodation is in 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully equipped apartments. Each apartment has a queen room with en suite and a twin bed or queen bed room with separate bathroom. Full size kitchen, full lounge and dining and washing machine in all apartments