Join Travel with Me on our most demanded journey and enjoy stays in Rome, Tuscany, Cinque Terra, Bologna and Venice and be immersed in the traditional and regional cuisine and wine of Italy.
If you would like to experience Italy with a small group of like minded people, with private touring throughout, by indulging in some of the best food and wine in the world then don’t miss our Tuscan D’lish exclusive journey. This tour will be fully escorted by Travel with Me Director, Annette Porter. If you are joining us from other cities in Australia then you can meet Annette either at a stopover point or in Rome.
If you have travelled through Italy on a large coach before and have only seen the highlights then join us and experience the real thing at a leisurely pace with a small intimate group. This is a journey you will remember for a lifetime.
Prices start at approx $7395 p/person twin share
- 16 nights accommodation in centrally located 4 star hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Additional meals where indicated
- Private transport
- English Speaking local guides
- Cooking school in Tuscany
- Food and wine tastings where indicated
- Maximum group size 16
- Fully escorted (Escort will be flying outbound one week prior to link with our Mediterranean Cruise)
- Based on departure 9 June 2021
- Price based on minimum of 15 participants
- Price is based on twin share (Travel with Me will alternate twin share participants at each change of hotel)
- Single rooms are available at additional charge
- Prices will be adjusted according to the official exchange rates at the time of final payment.
- Deposit of $600 is required after 7 days of booking
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me Consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Exclusive tours
Please note that a reasonable level of fitness will be required for this tour as there are many uneven cobblestone streets and attractions with staircases and no lifts. Some coach drop off areas can be 15 mins or so walk to reach some of the old town centres and so this tour will not be suitable for people with walking difficulties or limitations.