If you have yet to visit this stunning part of Western Australia then this 5 day short break will be perfect. Rolling green hills, award winning food straight from the farms, heritage listed towns and tall trees. A fabulous mix of experiences to showcase this wonderful region of WA.
Meet Annette at Perth Station where we will board the Australind train together to Bunbury before transferring to our coach, first stop Bridgetown, the only heritage listed town in the South West. We have 2 days here to experience the most scenic drives in the South West with plenty of breaks to try locally grown produce including wonderful cool climate wines and cider.
Our next stop will be Pemberton and we will be staying for 2 nights at the Forest Lodge Resort, perfectly located on the edge of the lake with its Karri forest backdrop. Time to visit the Tall Trees, check out truffles, cherries, smoked meats and more, finishing with a late lunch in the dining room of a well known local farmer and his wife.
Price from $1498 pp Twin Share or from $1648 SOLO* refer notes for our accommodation in Pemberton.
- Rail and Coach to Bridgetown with Annette
- Fully escorted by Local Guides
- Luggage transfers in Bridgetown
- Inclusions as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation Bridgetown
- 2 nights accommodation Forest Lodge Resort
- 1 breakfast / 2 Dinners / 3 Lunches
- Transfer to Manjimup
- Coffee at the Gloucester Tree
- Cidery visit
- Coach and Rail back to Perth
- Any discounted or free rail entitlements can be applied, ask your consultant.
- Based on dates 30 Nov to 4 Dec
- Subject to minimum numbers of 10 and max of 12
- Price based on twin share – SEE NOTES RE ACCOMMODATION
- Deposit of $200 due within 7 days of confirmation
- Final payment due 25 September 2020
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote
Not ready to finish yet? Stay on with Annette and enjoy a second, more active, 4 Day break. Click here for Details