This group was originally booked as a Travel with Me Exclusive Journey for September 2020 and has now been moved t0 September 2021
South America is back due to member requests. We are keeping our same itinerary as we believe it offers the best experience to see the best of the highlights over 3 weeks.
This incredible itinerary includes visits to the very trendy and fashionable Buenos Aires, the magnificent Iguazu Falls, the Amazon Jungle and of course the Mystical Macchu Picchu and the ancient Inca city of Cuzco. The next part of our journey will take us on one of the most beautiful train journeys in the world, Andean Explorer from Cusco to Puno where we will explore the highest navigable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca. Our Journey will finish with an overnight Catamaran trip across this great lake to La Paz in Bolivia where we will enjoy 2 days in this very colourful city which is the highest capital city in the world.
Price from $8500 pp Twin Share and from $10500 Solo (flights not included)
- Fully escorted by Travel with Me (subject to minimum numbers)
- Tango Show in Buenos Aires
- Experience one of the worlds most magnificent waterfalls at Iguazu Falls
- Spectacular mountain flight across the Andes to the Amazon Rainforest
- 2 nights in the Amazon Jungle (Private Eco Lodge – Hacienda Concepcion )
- The Splendour of Cusco
- Visit Machu Picchu on two occasions
- Classic Railway Journey on the Andean Explore across the Bolivian Altiplano to Lake Titicaca
- Overnight stay on a Catamaran on Lake Titicaca
- Counties visited, Argentina, Brazil (1/2 day), Peru and Bolivia
- Fully escorted from Perth and Sydney – 18 nights Twin share accommodation
- Breakfast daily, 06 lunches and 07 dinners
- Airport Transfers throughout (when flight booked with the Travel with Me group)
- Half Day city tour in Buenos Aires
- Dinner and Show at La Ventana
- Half day Brazilian Falls, Half day Argentinean
- National park entrance fees at Iguazu Falls
- Half day city tour in Lima/Barranco
- Pisac Markets and Ollantaytambo
- Return Train ticket (Vistadome train Ollanta > Mapi )
- Full Day Machu Picchu trip, Second entrance following day
- Day hike to the Sun Gate Machu Picchu available for supplement of $440 p/person (Min of 2 persons)
- Half Day city / Archaeological tour of Cusco
- Titicaca train Cusco > Puno – (operates Wed, Fri and Sun based on 2019 schedule
- Full day Puno tour with Lunch (Floating Islands)
- 2 day / 1 night Lake Titicaca Cruise
- Half day city and Moon Valley tour La Paz
- English Speaking Local guide in each location for transfers and excursions
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Porterage – Argentina Only
- All Tipping Included
- Valid for departure 4 September 2021.
- Price is based on twin share. Single supplement available at additional cost.
- Rates are based on the current level of exchange and are therefore subject to change due to currency fluctuation until final payment is received
- Deposit of $600 is required within 7 days of booking
- Amendment and Cancellation fees will apply
- Final payment due 5 June 2021
- Visas are required and are an additional cost
- This tour will only be escorted from Australia with minimum numbers of 14 participants/maximum 16 only
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice at any time
- Please ask your consultant for a Travel Insurance quote as full Insurance is compulsory for this tour
Please note that a reasonable level of fitness will be required for this tour as there are many uneven cobblestone streets and attractions with staircases and no lifts. Some coach drop off areas can be 15 mins or so walk to reach some of the old town centres and so this tour will not be suitable for people with walking difficulties or limitations.
Want to extend this amazing experience in the Galapagos Islands?
Click here for the Details (We only have 7 cabins)