We are very excited to announce that once again we have been favoured with an exclusive allocation on the Ghan Expedition, one of the worlds greatest Train Journeys, for October 2021.The Ghan journeys for 2021 are heavily booked due to the rescheduling of so many of the 2020 journeys. When our group request was approved, we couldn’t believe it and we had to pick Annette up off the ground!
We are still working on this journey but we needed to get it out immediately due to the high demand. This is most definitely a bucket list item that Aussies are now bringing forward due to the current travelling environment, so we expect this to book out quite quickly.
Our journey will start with a short stay in Darwin including a 2 day/1 night Kakadu Adventure before transferring to the rail passenger terminal and boarding the Ghan for the 4 day spectacular journey to Adelaide in Gold Service cabins. On arriving into Adelaide you will be transferred to the airport or you may wish to take up our optional short stay in Adelaide, details to be confirmed. (Own arrangements to Darwin and from Adelaide, we can help with booking your flights)
*** Our departure in October 2021 will also include a spectacular sunset dinner cruise on Darwin Harbour and an overnight Kakadu Adventure***
I enjoyed everything I did and could do it all again, I felt so well informed of everything happening and well looked after…. Merle
How could you not love the entire trip?, I will tell everyone I know that they must do this trip….Jenny
- 3 nights accommodation in Darwin inc 2 x Breakfast.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise on Darwin Harbour
- Two Day/ One Night Kakadu Tour inc meals
- Transfer to train Station
- 3 nights on board the Ghan in Gold Service Solo cabin (private sleeper with wash basin)
- All inclusive dining on the Ghan in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant
- All inclusive Australian wines, beer, base spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- All inclusive off Train Excursions
- Transfer to Airport
- Tour start date 2 October 2021
- Flights are not included in this package, we can however book any arrangements that you require
- A deposit of $200 is required within 7 days of booking.
- Price is based on full adult fare
- Deposits are non refundable, cancellation and amendment fees do apply
- Full payment is required by 30 July 2021
- Price from $5380 p/person in solo, Gold Service cabin and SOLO accommodation in Darwin.
- Price from $4650 p/person in twin, Gold Service cabin with private facilities and TWIN accommodation in Darwin. (only 4 Twin cabins available at this price – once sold the twin price will be from $5400 p/person)