We are very excited to present the last in our Trilogy of Gems, Flavours & Gems of the Southern Forests. In the same style as our other Gems, you will get to meet the locals who farm the land, the grape growers and wine makers who make some incredible wines (and Gins). You will hear their stories and understand their passion, you will visit their homes, walk their farms and enjoy their wonderful fresh produce, ultimately walking away with a deep understanding and admiration of this gorgeous and rich region of the world.
We have included many new experiences in our latest, Flavours & Gems of the Southern Forests and of course some exclusive and private dinners with the well known local chefs. Get ready for an explosion of flavour with the fresh summer produce and world class wines & gins. Get ready to feel connected to this awesome community in the Southern Forests where you will definitely want to return.
Here are some comments from guests who have joined us on our previous Gems Experiential Journeys.
Manjimup is a town I’ll no longer, just drive through. Travel With Me provided so many memorable experiences in a few short days. We learnt about the journey of farm to plate, tasted magnificent food and gave local wineries a good workout. I highly recommend this tour if you want to learn more about our beautiful southwest – Lucy
This is the best trip that I have ever been on, food was excellent, full with education, learning about the produce that is available in that area, the story telling about the families and how they set up the Orchards. Nadine
Loved the locals we met and their enthusiasm to share their stories with us. Hermie
Apart from the total fabulous experience I was most impressed with the opportunity to see and hear the growers and producers stories about their journey to establishing their businesses. Then sitting down each night to savour the produce prepared and presented by chefs who anywhere else would be awarded a HAT or two.
The food was extraordinary but for me starting at the source was at the top of the list.
The variety of sources was most impressive – Frank
There is nothing else like it, the personal introduction with the locals and shared knowledge of farming techniques are not available anywhere else. Judy
- Fully escorted by Travel with Me Director, Annette Porter
- Private coach transfers between Perth City and Manjimup accommodation.
- Multi award winning local guide, Peter Casonato
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Manjimup Motor Inn in newly renovated rooms
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant
- Lunch and wine/Gin tasting at Ampersand Estates
- Special cocktail with a Gin and Vodka tasting at Ampersand Estates
- A unique Donnelly River Cruise including Sunset BBQ with local Marron entrée
- A private dinner at Fontes Pool, featuring seafood and Abalone
- Wine tasting and food matching with Mark Aitken of Woodgate Wines
- Workshop at Dingup House featuring amazing Heirloom tomatoes Inc Lunch
- Visit Southern Forests Fungi
- Farm Tours as specified
- Lunch in Pemberton on Day 3
- Feature farewell dinner at Two Little Blackbirds and Joe Ditri using the flavours of the Southern Forests
- More hidden gems included.
- Based on departure 28 Feb and 14 March 2022
- Subject to minimum numbers of 10 and max of 14
- Deposit of $200 due within 7 days of confirmation
- Final payment due 45 days prior to departure
- Itinerary and pricing are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Cancellation and Amendment fees will apply and can be up to 100%
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote
If regional borders are closed due to Government action, prior to departure, then all monies paid will be fully refundable. This does not include any restrictions on the Western Australian border. If the Western Australian border is closed and/or if new quarantine measures are introduced that would affect your travel into WA, then normal cancellation fees will apply. We suggest you carefully consider the risk of last-minute changes/closures to the WA Border if coming from outside WA.
Price from $2745 pp Twin Share and from $2965 Solo
Check out our other Gems Experiential Journeys…..