Due to popular demand, we are taking another group to these fabulous islands. We are truly so lucky to be based in Western Australia and so be able to offer these incredible islands, each with their own very special highlights.
Join our adventure to Christmas and Cocos Islands and step into Paradise.
- Are you ready to go where few have been?
- Are you ready to get back to raw nature?
- Are you ready for an experience so wild that it may force you to rethink your priorities in life?
Then don’t miss this incredible adventure with Travel with Me. If you live in WA then you are one of the lucky ones, no quarantine required (current as of 14 August).
You will love this if you …….
- want to immerse in a wild and natural environment
- love an adventure
- can enjoy a big step outside your normal comfort zone
- are up for a real experience and not a tourist trail
- like a bit of a challenge
Warning – This is not for you if you….
- Need a hairdryer before you can leave your hotel room
- Need fancy food and fancy wine to enjoy your holiday
- freak out when local wildlife, critters, get too close
- Cant handle humid heat
- like to push buttons for room service
Please note that a reasonable level of fitness will be required for this tour as some of the walking trails can be slippery and will require navigating over tree roots and avoiding stepping on crabs. This tour will not be suitable for people with walking difficulties or limitations.
- Touring as per itinerary
- Flights Perth to Christmas Island to Cocos Island and return to Perth
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals included except last day breakfast
- Fully Escorted by Travel with Me subject to min numbers
- Valid for departure 4 January 2022
- Price is based on twin share, Private rooms available for small surcharge
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in.
- Based on min group of 14 and max group size of 17
- Deposit of $400 p/person required within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable
- Final payment due 1 October 2021
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Price and Itinerary are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for this journey to cover against unforeseen circumstances, ask us for a quote
Price $5048 pp Twin Share and $5898 SOLO – Lead in rooms sold out
Price $5098 pp Twin Share and $5998 SOLO – Ocean View lead in hotel
Price $5148 pp Twin Share and $5998 SOLO – Standard Room in hotel with pool
Price $5198 pp Twin Share and $6098 SOLO – Ocean View in hotel with pool
As of 29 July 2020,
Under the new travel zone arrangements with Western Australia, you are exempt from quarantine requirements if you have not been outside WA or the IOT in the 14 days prior to your entry date. You will still need to apply for entry to WA.
We have now confirmed the requirements and process with the WA Government.
All entry into WA requires a WA Entry – Request for Approval as an Exempt Traveller application.
People are encouraged to apply using the “Good to Go Pass” app which can be completed electronically. Ask your consultant for details.