Join us to experience these spectacular Islands. Although they are very different from each other, they are both truly incredible and deserve a visit at least once in your lifetime.
Christmas Island has some incredible wildlife, including the famous red crabs, large areas of ancient rainforest and a very unique history. Cocos Islands are low lying coral atolls made up of 27 coral islands with only 2 that are inhabited. They are covered in coconut palms, enjoy visits from some amazing migratory birds and have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. This is a paradise for bird watching, diving, snorkelling, fishing and kitesurfing.
We have chosen May for our next departure in order to avoid road closures with Crab migrations on Christmas Island, but when there should still be a little rain around which will mean we will still have some crab action. This time of year is also less humid than earlier in the year so a little more comfortable touring around.
Join our adventure to Christmas and Cocos Islands and step into Paradise
Are you ready to go where few have been?
Are you ready to get back to raw nature?
Are you ready for an experience so wild that it may force you to rethink your priorities in life?
Then don’t miss this incredible adventure with Travel with Me.
You will love this if you …….
- want to immerse in a wild and natural environment
- love an adventure
- can enjoy a big step outside your normal comfort zone
- are up for a real experience and not a tourist trail
- like a bit of a challenge
Warning – This is not for you if you…….
- Need a hairdryer before you can leave your hotel room
- Need fancy food and fancy wine to enjoy your holiday
- freak out when local wildlife, critters, get too close
- Cant handle humid heat
- like to push buttons for room service
Please note that a reasonable level of fitness will be required for this tour as some of the walking trails can be slippery and will require navigating over tree roots and avoiding stepping on crabs. This tour will not be suitable for people with walking difficulties or limitations.
- Touring as per itinerary
- Flights Perth to Christmas Island to Cocos Island and return to Perth
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals included
- Fully Escorted by Travel with Me subject to min numbers
- Valid for departure 9 May 2023
- Price is based on twin share, Private rooms available for small surcharge
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in
- Based on min group of 14 and max group size of 17
- Deposit of $400 p/person required within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable
- Final payment due 20 February 2023
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Price and Itinerary are subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for this journey to cover against unforeseen circumstances, ask us for a quote
Prices are estimates only at this time and will be confirmed later in the year
Accommodation Christmas Island: VQ3 – Lead in Hotel / Sunset – Hotel with Pool
Accommodation Cocos Islands – Cocos Beach Resort
Price $5198 pp Twin Share and $5998 SOLO – Lead in
Price $5248 pp Twin Share and $6198 SOLO – Ocean View lead in hotel
Price $5248 pp Twin Share and $6198 SOLO – Standard Room in hotel with pool
Price $5398 pp Twin Share and $6598 SOLO – Ocean View in hotel with pool