Join our adventure to Christmas and Cocos Islands and step into Paradise.
- Are you ready to go where few have been?
- Are you ready to get back to raw nature?
- Are you ready for an experience so wild that it may force you to rethink your priorities in life?
Then don’t miss this incredible adventure with Travel with Me. If you live in WA then you are one of the lucky ones, no quarantine required (current as of 14 August).
You will love this if you …….
- want to immerse in a wild and natural environment
- love an adventure
- can enjoy a big step outside your normal comfort zone
- are up for a real experience and not a tourist trail
- like a bit of a challenge
Warning – This is not for you if you….
- Need a hairdryer before you can leave your hotel room
- Need fancy food and fancy wine to enjoy your holiday
- freak out when local wildlife, critters, get too close
- Cant handle humid heat
- like to push buttons for room service
- Touring as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals included (except last day bfast)
- Airport transfers
- Airfares with Virgin Australia
- Fully Escorted by Travel with Me subject to min numbers
- Valid for departure 5 January 2021
- Price is based on twin share, Private rooms available for small surcharge
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in.
- Based on min group of 14 and max group size of 16
- Price may change depending on options taken on Day 9
- Deposit of $400 p/person required within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable
- Final payment due 20 October 2020
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover against unforeseen circumstances, ask us for a quote
Price from $4995 pp Twin Share including all flights ex Perth
As of 29 July 2020,
Under the new travel zone arrangements with Western Australia, you are exempt from quarantine requirements if you have not been outside WA or the IOT in the 14 days prior to your entry date. You will still need to apply for entry to WA.
We have now confirmed the requirements and process with the WA Government.
All entry into WA requires a WA Entry – Request for Approval as an Exempt Traveller application.
People are encouraged to apply using the “Good to Go Pass” app which can be completed electronically. Ask your consultant for details.