Are you ready to move out of lock down and over the Regional Border? We all need a break in 2020 and what better way is there than spending time in our own country appreciating how very lucky we are.
This spectacular 5 day break away to Margaret River will see you experiencing the very best of the region, including 3 walks along some of the most beautiful sections of the Cape to Cape Track. This is suitable for walkers of all experience levels so join other Travel with Me members and TWMe Director, Annette, on this short break and get back to nature. We will be based in deluxe accommodation in central Margaret River and of course we will be including a winery visit as well as other Margaret River highlights. We have timed our walk to coincide with the wildflowers and also, if you are lucky, you may witness the whales as they are migrating down the coast.
Transfers are from Mandurah Train Station and the walks are fully escorted.
This walk has been designed to give everyone an opportunity to see the beauty of our South West. If you can comfortably finish a 10 km bush walk then you should be fine to complete the walks outlined on this short break.
Cost from: $1295 p/person twin share and $1495 SOLO Ex Mandurah
- Private transfers to/from Margaret River and Mandurah
- 4 nights accommodation in Margaret River
- Fully escorted walks
- Welcome Dinner
- Packed lunch for the two full day walks
- Sunset on the beach with drinks and nibbles
- Winery Lunch and wine tasting after last walk
- Brunch together on our way back to Mandurah on the last day
- Valid for departure 15th October 2020
- Price is based on twin share, Private rooms available for small surcharge
- Based on group size of 10
- Deposit of $300 p/person required within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable (unless a direct effect of Covid-19 Policy or closed borders)
- Final payment due 20 August 2020
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover against unforeseen circumstances, ask us for a quote
Covid-19 Policy (may be updated as restrictions change)
- If Regional Borders are closed then 100% of monies paid will be refunded
- Bus has been upgraded to allow two seats per person to enable maximum distance between the group members
- Numbers are capped at 10 but may change to 12 if restrictions are eased.
- We cannot provide a Travel Buddy matching service at this time. If you book with a friend/family member to travel then you may book a twin room, otherwise all Solo Rooms with private bathrooms.