If you love the outdoors and are looking for a little more activity on your next holiday, then be sure to check out one of our most popular short breaks, Capes Short Walk.
Enjoy magnificent scenery while walking the most stunning parts of the Cape to Cape Track then enjoy a wine and a wonderful dinner in the evenings before retiring to your deluxe, centrally located accommodation. Sunset on the beach with wine and nibbles included along with a winery lunch. A perfect mix for a 5 day break in the beautiful Margaret River Region.
This walk has been designed to give everyone an opportunity to see the beauty of our South West. If you can comfortably finish a 12 km bush walk then you should be fine to complete the walks outlined on this short break.
Cost from: $1295 p/person twin share and $1495 SOLO Ex Mandurah
What our recent guests had to say;
Loved the walks and the restaurants – Alan
Absolutely recommend Travel with Me as everything was so well organised and terrific leadership – Alan
This tour was great for a first time Capes walker with a good level of fitness – Margy
Enjoyed the whole trip immensely – great, friendly group of people – age appropriate and well organised.- Margy
Loved the small group, was well organised and run efficiently – Sharon
This trip was my first foray into travelling alone and it has worked very well for me. Friendly people, dining options were great. Well organised and co-ordinated. – Sharon
Very impressed with the tour and the package. accommodation was perfect, close to shops and cafes. Communication was clear & concise. Very interested in stage 2 if one goes ahead – Judy
Absolutely recommend, the trip was well organised and tremendous value
- Private transfers to/from Margaret River and Mandurah Train Station
- 4 nights accommodation in Margaret River
- Fully escorted walks
- Welcome Dinner
- Packed lunch for the two full day walks
- Sunset on the beach with drinks and nibbles
- Winery Lunch and wine tasting after last walk
- Stop at the Margaret River Farmers market on our way back to Mandurah on the last day
- Valid for departure 27th April 2021
- Price is based on twin share, Private rooms available for small surcharge
- Based on group size of 10
- Deposit of $300 p/person required within 7 days of booking
- Deposit is non refundable (unless the borders are closed due Covid)
- Final payment due 10 March 2021
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover against unforeseen circumstances, ask us for a quote
If Regional Borders are closed then 100% of monies paid will be refunded
Want more of this fabulous region? Click here to see our Best of Margaret River which complements this journey perfectly.