Our first Travel with Me group to Cocos Islands was a huge hit. Stunning weather, beautiful beaches, fun water activities, relaxing on the beach and so much more, all enjoyed with a small group of new friends. With everything included, there is no need to worry about which restaurant may or may not be open any particular time. We had exclusive picnics and breakfasts on remote beaches, dining opportunities in a variety of restaurants and an amazing, extremely flexible itinerary that worked around all weather conditions to make the most of our time on these beautiful islands.
Come Chill with us on The Cocos Islands and step into Paradise.
- Are you ready to go where few have been?
- Are you ready to get back to raw nature?
- Then don’t miss this incredible adventure with Travel with Me. If you live in WA then you are one of the lucky ones, no quarantine required (current as of 31/08/2021).
You will love this if you …….
- want to immerse in a wild and natural environment
- love an adventure
- like to spend time relaxing, swimming and snorkelling the beautiful ocean waters
are up for a real experience and not a tourist trail
The IOT COVID-19 sub-committee today formally adopted a new policy position that will take effect from Tuesday 30 November 2021:
Only fully vaccinated travellers (aged 12 and above), who have spent at least fourteen days (prior to travel) in a very low risk jurisdiction (as per WA guidelines) will be issued a travel approval by the IOT Administrator to travel by air to Christmas or the Cocos (Keeling) Islands.
• Return airfare from Perth to Cocos Islands with Virgin Australia
• Fully escorted ex Perth by Travel with Me
• 7 Nights at Cocos Beach Resort
• All meals included
• All Touring and activities included except where noted
• Fully escorted by Local Guides
• Based on dates 9 to 16 September 2022
• Subject to minimum numbers of 10 and maximum of 16
• Deposit of $200 due within 7 days of confirmation
• Final payment due 5 July 2022
• Amendment and Cancellation fees do apply and can be up to 100%
• Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
• Travel Insurance is compulsory for Travel with Me Exclusive Journeys. Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote
Price from $4798 pp Twin Share and from $5498 SOLO inc all flights ex Perth
Please note that the deposit is fully non refundable. If the tour is cancelled due to the closure of the regional borders then most will be refunded however $100 will be kept as credit towards Virgin Flight and $55 will be kept as credit with Broome, Kimberley and Beyond.
If the borders close after final payment, there may be some fees depending upon how long before departure and some payment will be held in credit against a future booking. We will try to move our booking to another date should this happen. We hope to receive more information very soon in regards to how paid funds will be treated should the regional borders once again be put in place.
You must have a reasonable level of fitness to join this group as there are a few walks of varying difficulty and the weather will be very warm and humid. This tour will not be suitable for people with any walking difficulties or limitations.
Under the new travel zone arrangements with Western Australia, you are exempt from quarantine requirements if you have not been outside WA or the IOT in the 14 days prior to your entry date. You will still need to apply for entry to WA.
We have now confirmed the requirements and process with the WA Government.
All entry into WA requires a WA Entry – Request for Approval as an Exempt Traveller application.
People are encouraged to apply using the “Good to Go Pass” app which can be completed electronically. Ask your consultant for details.