We thought we would put a group together to Cocos Island only, and take the time to just “chill” in Cocos. We are truly so lucky to be based in Western Australia and so be able to offer these incredible islands.
Come Chill with us on The Cocos Islands and step into Paradise.
- Are you ready to go where few have been?
- Are you ready to get back to raw nature?
Then don’t miss this incredible adventure with Travel with Me. If you live in WA then you are one of the lucky ones, no quarantine required (current as of 05/05/2021).
You will love this if you …….
- want to immerse in a wild and natural environment
- love an adventure
- like to spend time relaxing, swimming and snorkelling the beautiful ocean waters
- are up for a real experience and not a tourist trail
• Return airfare from Perth to Cocos Islands with Virgin Australia
• Fully escorted ex Perth by Travel with Me
• 7 Nights at Cocos Beach Resort
• All meals included except where noted
• All Touring and activities included except where noted
• Fully escorted by Local Guides
• Based on dates 27 August to 3 September 2021
• Subject to minimum numbers of 10 and maximum of 16
• Deposit of $400 due within 7 days of confirmation
• Final payment due 25 June 2021
• Amendment and Cancellation fees do apply and can be up to 100%
• Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
• Travel Insurance is compulsory for Travel with Me Exclusive Journeys. Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote
Price from $4698 pp Twin Share and from $5398 SOLO inc all flights ex Perth
As of 29 July 2020,
Under the new travel zone arrangements with Western Australia, you are exempt from quarantine requirements if you have not been outside WA or the IOT in the 14 days prior to your entry date. You will still need to apply for entry to WA.
We have now confirmed the requirements and process with the WA Government.
All entry into WA requires a WA Entry – Request for Approval as an Exempt Traveller application.
People are encouraged to apply using the “Good to Go Pass” app which can be completed electronically. Ask your consultant for details.