What better time to wander out yonder for the West Aussies and explore your own backyard. We have adventures abound and a multitude of incredible experiences to jump into. Check out Casey Tours 4 day adventure, Walpole & The Great Southern.
Albany: The breathtaking beauty of Albany’s rugged coastline creates a fitting backdrop to a dramatic whaling, convict and settler history and a sensational south coast adventure.
Warpole: Picturesquely situated on the tranquil waters of the Walpole Inlet and the only place in the South West Region where Karri Forest grows right down to the sea, almost paddling into the waves.
Casey Tours run a fleet of coaches, operating a variety of tours from single-day tours within WA to extended tours through some of Australia’s most remote and fascinating regions.
With over 45 years of touring experience, they have the knowledge to host exciting, comfortable and safe tours throughout Australia. Casey Tours utilise their own vehicles and a team of drivers and hosts employed by Casey Tours. They coordinate all accommodation, attractions and meals directly, the team takes responsibility for all aspects of our passenger’s touring experience.
Adult: $1340 Twin Share
Senior: $1290 Twin Share
Single Supplement: $240
- Valley of the Giants
- Cruise on the Walpole Inlet
- National ANZAC Centre
- Torndirrup National Park
- Historic Whaling Station
- Australian Wildlife Park
- Regional Wildflower Garden
- Motel Accommodation
- 3 evening meals, 3 breakfasts
- Valid for departure 19 December 2021
- Limited Solo rooms available, will be based on first in.
- Deposit of $350 due within 1 day of booking
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Final payment due within 24 hours of deposit as this is a last min departure
- Amendment and cancellation fees will apply
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- UPDATED JAN 2021
The Firm reserves the right without previous notice to the passenger to cancel or withdraw any tour and in such event, the full sum paid by the passenger shall be returned to the passenger and upon tendering the same all liability of the firm to the passenger shall cease.SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION RULES:
Under the following situations you will be offered a full refund of your fare;
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to a government travel ban or government directed border closure related to cross area, border, region or territory travel.
• You or your travelling companion are unable to join your planned departure due to mandatory quarantine or self-isolation requirements related to cross area, border, region or territory travel imposed on you.
• You or your travelling companion are diagnosed with coronavirus and you have to your cancel your trip.
• You or your travelling companion are permanently employed as a healthcare worker, residential care worker or law enforcement officer, and your or their pre-approved leave is cancelled by the employer due to coronavirus.
- UPDATED JAN 2021