Travel with Me has gotten together with local tour company Luxury Outback Tours to offer you an amazing wildflower experience!
The wildflower collection in Western Australia is one of the largest on Earth. With more than 12,000 species, over 60% of which are found nowhere else on Earth, they colour the landscapes from coast to forest and city to outback. This is not your typical large scale tour, Luxury Outback Tours was formed in 2000 by Sylvia Mills with a passion to show visitors Western Australia in a personalised small group environment in luxury 4WD vehicles. This is Western Australia’s Ultimate Bespoke Small Group Adventures.
Katanning | Esperance | Hopetoun | Bremer Bay | Albany
This small group tour is run by Luxury Outback tours
Experience 7 days of amazing wildflowers and spectacular scenery on the southern edge of Western Australia.
16 September 2020
3 Spots left
Only 4 persons per tour
NEW ADDITIONAL DEPARTURE DATE: 19 October 2020
Come and see the early season wildflowers of Western Australia. This is an exciting flora and regional tour to see places of Western Australia you normally would not visit.
See the first of the floral gossamer mantle enveloping across Western Australia
This tour not only highlights flora hotspots but areas that have remnant heath land, woodland of varying descriptions.
The added bonus you meet people who are the custodians of such unique places or have set apart areas to specialise in unique species to protect and to share their love of Western Australia’s Natural Heritage – our wildflowers.
Day 1 – Perth to Katanning
Dryandra Conservation Reserve, Narrogin, Foxes Lair, Katanning
As we are leaving Perth we will be visiting local flora spots to get our wildflower vision into play.
Today other wildflowers hot spots in the Narrogin area visit Dryandra Conservation Reserve and also spot Numbats, look at local flora at Foxes Lair.
Accommodation: Katanning Premier Mill
$5505.00 per person Double / Twin Share
Do not delay in booking!
- Accommodation: Katanning Premier Mill, Esperance Comfort Inn 2 Nights, Hopetoun Motel, Bremer Bay Resort, Albany The Beach House at Bayside
- Entry Fees: Cape Le Grand National Park, Stokes Inlet National Park, Fitzgerald River National Park, Tozer’s Bush Camp
- Farm Visits: Hi Vallee Farm, Wooleen Station Sunset Tour
- Meals as listed B, L, D as noted in the tour itinerary. Breakfast: Cooked or Continental. Lunches: Picnic, Café, Tavern. Dinner: ADVISE OF DIETARY NEEDS. WE DO ENDEAVOUR TO CATER FOR ALL NEEDS
- Vehicle: Private luxury Land Rover Discovery’s, offering you a personalised bespoke small group tour experience.
- All Alcohol beverages, sundowners, other soft drinks not listed, personal water, snacks. Items of a personal nature.
- Moderate physical activities are included and a good level of fitness is required.
- Viewing wildflowers on hill slopes, view Natures Window and climb rock formation to watch the sunset.
- All are steady gradients.
- NOTE we do require each participant to be able to get in and out of our vehicles unassisted. To handle their own luggage unassisted.
- Participants must be able to get in and out unaided of small aircraft for scenic are flights which are featured in some of our tours.
- We are unable to cater for walking frames or other walking aides except for walking sticks. ( if you need to have walking aides etc the tour reverts to private tour and fees do apply) .
- Our vehicles do have step boards attached which affords ease of getting in and out of the vehicle unassisted.
Terms and Conditions:
- A minimum of 2 persons required for tours to run
- a non-refundable deposit of $810 per twin share and $875 per single at time of booking
- Outstanding balance is to be paid no less than 60 days prior to the date of departure
- Cancellation fees for Overnight, Extended, Wildflower and
Private Extended Tours will be levied relative to the amount
of notice given and must be received in writing (details
• 60+ days prior to departure date, fee per person – Loss
of Deposit – 25% of total Tour Rate
• 60 – 31 days prior to departure date, fee per person –
75% of total Tour Rate
• 30 days or less prior to departure date, fee per person
– 100% of Tour Rate (no refund)
- SPECIAL COVID CANCELLATION RULES: If the tours need to be cancelled because of regional border being reinstated, the tour deposits will be refunded in full.