Cape Town to Victoria Falls
Private Travel with Me Journey
Embark on three weeks of discovery amid some of sub-Saharan Africa’s most amazing attractions. Scan the landscapes of Kruger National Park for elephants and big cats, take in the otherworldly desertscapes of Namibia, and feel the power of Victoria Falls with all your senses. The wonders of Africa don’t get much closer than this.
Our previous group had such an amazing adventure on this Africa Journey that we have decided to do it again in 2019. Travel with Me has arranged for another private departure for our members on a National Geographic Journey with G Adventures to experience the Highlights of Southern Africa. Maximum numbers are 16 only so if an adventure in Africa is on your list check this one out.
National Geographic Journeys Exclusives
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Guided Tour
- Carnivore Conservation Experience
- Mondesa Township Walk
- Cheetah Conservation Experience
- Zimbabwean Family Dinner
Is this Tour for Me?
TRAVEL STYLE: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JOURNEYS
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
PHYSICAL RATING: 2 – LIGHT
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
TRIP TYPE: SMALL GROUP
Small group experience; Max 16 Only
If you are happy to share with another Travel with Me member of same gender then you only need to pay the twin share price, even if there is no one to share with. If you would like to guarantee your own room then you can choose to pay the solo supplement.
Price from only $8449 pp Twin Share or from $10,878 to guarantee a private room (Solo rooms extremely limited)
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Cheetah Conservation Experience, Windhoek
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Mondesa Township Walk, Swakopmund
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Guided Tour, Cape Town
- 2 nights Guest Houses
- 14 nights Hotel/Lodge
- 2 night Comfortable Safari Camp
- 2 nights Comfortable tent or chalet
- Arrival transfer
- Orientation drive of Cape Town
- Excursion to Cape Point and Boulders Beach
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park and private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
- Sossusvlei desert excursion
- Desert excursion with a local
- View the Twyfelfontein ancient petroglyphs
- Visit the petrified forest
- Two open-vehicle wildlife safari drives in Etosha
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Most Meals – As per Itinerary
- Based on departure 28 October 2019
- Price is based on Twin Share
- Price is based on a minimum of 8
- Prices are subject to change at any time and will be adjusted in line with any currency changes
- Non refundable Deposit of $500 is required within 7 days of booking
- Final payment due 15 July 2019
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel with Me consultant for a competitive Travel Insurance quote as insurance is compulsory for this tour.
Click here to see a slideshow of our previous Travel with Me Departure (on our Facebook page)