After our incredible luxury river cruise last August, we are keen to arrange another Exclusive Travel with Me Luxury Cruise option. Due to a fabulous solo offer, the greatest inclusions and the fact that this cruise company has taken all the top awards for River Cruising last year, we have chosen Crystal Cruises.
Here are just some of the awards they have picked up;
- Travel + Leisure Magazine*
Best River Cruise Line – Crystal River Cruises (2017)
- Editor’s Pick – Best Onboard Dining, River Cruise (2017)
- Editor’s Pick – Best Suites, River Cruise (2017)
- Cruise Critic Editors’ Pick – Best Service (2017)
- Cruise Critic Editors’ Pick – Best for Solo Travelers (2017)
- Cruise Critic Editors’ Pick – Best Dining (2017)
- Cruise Critic Editors’ Pick – Best New River Ship – Crystal Mozart (2016)
- Robb Report Magazine
Best of the Best: Slow Travel – Crystal Mozart (2017) *(Mozart was Crystals first river ship in Europe – started 2017)
The Best Inclusive River Boat Experience in Europe – Crystal Mozart(2017)
The Best Cuisine on Europe’s Rivers – Crystal Mozart (2017)
We are cruising on brand new Crystal Debussy which is still being built and will start cruising in May this year. Pictures and fact sheets are available at this stage only for brand new Crystal Bach which is identical to Debussy.
Some amazing features on Crystal River are as follows (on all cabin categories)
- Some amazing feature on Crystal River Cruises are as follows (on all stateroom categories)
- All-Suite and all butler serviced accommodations
- All Gratuities, shipboard and shore-side
- Michelin inspired, farm to table dining
- Unlimited select fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits and beers
- Unlimited soft-drinks and bottled water in-suite
- Complimentary Crystal Adventures in every Port
- 24- hour room service with options available from Waterside Restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet access
- Complimentary airport transfers between the airport and river yacht on days of embarkation and disembarkation.
- Multiple dining venues on the ship and all options cooked to order
- Highest crew to passenger ratios of any Europe River ship
- Only 53 staterooms
- Nespresso machine in all staterooms
- 24 hour access to pantry which is stocked with tea/coffee, soft drinks, soup, cookies and pastries
- Indoor wave pool
- Pop up bar on the sun deck
- Luxury Crystal coaches accompany the ship everywhere
- Panoramic Balcony-Window is made by dropping down top half of glass floor to ceiling window electronically to make a glass Balcony-Window on the room.
Pop up Bar on Sundeck
Crystal river cruises are mostly sold out for 2018 so we cannot hold any cabins for 2019. We need to confirm interest for 10 cabins on this cruise before we can book our group so we have very limited time before this cruise also sells out –
If you would like to experience the most luxuries river ship to ever sale in the European Waters then join Annette and Travel with Me on this exclusive Cruise Journey.
We will be preceding this incredible cruise with a 7 night Greek Island Cruise – details will be advised very soon.
Our Itinerary – 29 June to 6 July 2019
We will cruise over 8 days from Basel to Amsterdam, covering one of the worlds most popular river cruising destinations, the Rhine River.
Price: Crystal Dubussy from $5500 USD for Solo and from $3995 USD pp for Twin
Next Category available from $6195 USD for Solo and from $4195 USD pp for Twin – Petite Suite higher Deck.