We currently have two private groups for 2019 ready to book with our partners at G Adventures/National Geographic so we have arranged for an in-store information session to assist those who are interested in joining these departures and of course for anyone who is interested in other destinations by G Adventures.
National Geographic Journeys with G Adventures are a collection of unique tours designed to take you deeper into the cultures and habitats of the places they explore. They offer more inclusions, greater hands-on exploration, interactions with local experts, and the freedom to roam, all within the structure and security of travelling in a small group.
Why G Adventures
- We love the unique experiences offered with the National Geographic Journeys
- More inclusions means you will not miss out on what the destinations have to offer
- The social and environmental welfare of all the communities visited are an important aspect of all the G Adventure Journeys
- Every brochured tour is a guaranteed departure so no cancellations when numbers are low
- No single supplement is charged if you are willing to share
- Unique home stays and hotels to provide the most authentic experience possible
- Great Value, Great Prices
If you are interested in joining our G Adventures/National Geographic Mongolia or Sri Lanka or any other destination that G Adventures offers then please join us for this free information session.
Destinations include the following,
South America, Oceania, North America, Middle East, Europe, Central America, Asia, Africa
When: Saturday 20th October 2018
Where: Our office, 3/12 Sutton Street, Mandurah, entrance Tuckey Street
Time: from 11am
RSVP Essential please for catering. 9581-5944 or email@example.com
Parking behind our office is free and a bustop is out the front if you would like to take the train